Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it does, before the match i wanted a few of the youngsters to start, then after it i thought that barker could have started or got some minutes especially seeing how poor palace were. how is that idiotic once our full squad is fit and comes back chances are he won't be on the bench

its great that other players played like garcia and roberts, it will do them a world of good.

I'll just quote your original post and if you can't see how daft it is then there's no hope for you.

great win, but absolutely gutted for the lad, can't see him getting a chance now. he should have started

I'll just quote your original post and if you can't see how daft it is then there's no hope for you.

my original post was right after the match. i dont see what I've put as daft. my mind changed after/during the match where i then thought he could have started or come on for the last 20 after seeing how poor palace were and how well we were playing . just round in circles here. as i said if I'm not being clear in my point my apologies mate.

i think he at least should have come on ahead of garcia as garcia hasn't been great for the youth team.

Last edited:
my original post was right after the match. i dont see what I've put as daft. my mind changed after/during the match where i then thought he could have started or come on for the last 20 after seeing how poor palace were and how well we were playing . just round in circles here. as i said if I'm not being clear in my point my apologies mate.

i think he at least should have come on ahead of garcia as garcia hasn't been great for the youth team.

Perhaps Pellegrini had one eye on the Sevilla game? They'll probably both be on the bench tomorrow but I cant really see how Barker would get on the pitch. Its much easier to imagine circumstances whereby Garcia is required to play the final 10 mins. That in itself would justify Pellegrini giving him the game time against Palace.

Perhaps Pellegrini had one eye on the Sevilla game? They'll probably both be on the bench tomorrow but I cant really see how Barker would get on the pitch. Its much easier to imagine circumstances whereby Garcia is required to play the final 10 mins. That in itself would justify Pellegrini giving him the game time against Palace.

Garcia isn't eligible for the CL.

& also Garcia who, although a great potential talent, hasn't been worthy of shining Barker's boots at EDS level, or U18s level for that matter what I've seen.
I don't really think their performance in the youth teams matters in the grand scheme of things. I'm certain that Pellegrini would make these decisions based on the training sessions with the senior team. He's presumably been more impressed with Manu in those and feels like he's more comfortable with the team. I do think it's a bit crazy that Barker hasn't gotten his debut yet though. Hopefully soon.

And yeah, Manu joined us in summer 2013 so he should be eligible for the B list.

He told me himself that he think he isn't... He was at the club for *just* over two years but when his official registration came through it meant he was officially a city player for just under.
Ahh, the advantages of being ITK ;)

A shame for him and Kelechi then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.