Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find the reaction on these things quite funny each time. It's like reading a Utd forum.

It's so obviously the most critical a 19 year old player could possibly be, without wrecking his relationship with the club, & some folks just put their fingers in their ears & go 'la la la' 'can't hear anything'.

He can hardly say 'I'm sick & tired of being sat there while the old **** ignores me'. So he's said as much as he can, making it known, quite clearly, that he wasn't happy, without upsetting anyone, or causing trouble.

But it obviously needs spelling out better for some folks.
I think the problem is Nev that it's only you who's psychic and can read the players minds, everyone else just has to use their common sense and brains. It gives you an unfair advantage.

And what's this crap about United forums?

I think the problem is Nev that it's only you who's psychic and can read the players minds, everyone else just has to use their common sense and brains. It gives you an unfair advantage.

And what's this crap about United forums?

If a Utd player was unhappy about his situation & said so, someone would come on their forum saying he hadn't really said it & in fact his comments didn't actually mean anything.

Can't you ever be positive?

First you complain that he wasn't getting match time. Now that he is you have to find something else to whinge at.

You're firmly becoming an insufferable bore. You're on par with that Aguerovic bloke who keeps harping on about Shatov in every thread that he can.

I refused to bite myself when I saw his post last night. Nev doesn't like admitting he's ever wrong so he'll find some way to twist it.

BTW, what's your last sentence about? Or did a joke go whoosh over my head?

Check out this guys post history.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/members/aguerovic.63457/

He has a massive hard on for this player from Zenit, Shatov. And attempts to shoehorn a reference to him anywhere he can. Just reminiscent of Nev's "we don't care about youth" campaign...

I mean he couldn't just be made up for the lad scoring a decent goal? Was the snidey comment all that necessary?

Must admit, Nev, it was a bit overly negative. Was my first thought too... Just be happy for the lad instead. The Rotherham fans were all saying he looked far too good for them, which is nice.

Perhaps Nev has a point. Rather than play for Man City rezzies Barker could have joined a Championship club aiming for promotion. The lad's got the talent but he could end up a lower league player the rest of his playing life.

Unused sub last week and started on the bench again today. Strange after such a good debut.

WTF plays him 1st game and he is MOM and doesn't play him in the next 2 games.What is it player power.
Shit house of a manager.

On the bench again today, bit of a damp squid so far after that debut goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.