Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a fairly decent first half for Engalnd u20's,should have been awarded a penalty when he drove into the box but ref deemed the initial contact outside......and just put in a great cross after a burst down the left that should have been finished much better.

Had a fairly decent first half for Engalnd u20's,should have been awarded a penalty when he drove into the box but ref deemed the initial contact outside......and just put in a great cross after a burst down the left that should have been finished much better.
FI what side is it being shown if any.

How did he play overall...I saw on thefa website that he was substituted after 69 minutes which doesn't sound too good.

How did he play overall...I saw on thefa website that he was substituted after 69 minutes which doesn't sound too good.
I only saw the first half and i thought he was our main threat despite his usual flaw of being inconsistent.He has the beating of most players with his speed but he often makes wrong decisions or holds onto the ball too long,it just needs coaching out of him.
FI what side is it being shown if any.
Apologies only just seen this.

Good to hear him being name-dropped by Khaldoon in the big interview as one of the many promising talents at the club. He had a poor 2015/16 after really shining in 2014/15 when he really raised the bar in terms of expectations of him. As with all of the youngsters it'll be great to see what sort of effect Pep has on him - exciting times ahead!

Good to hear him being name-dropped by Khaldoon in the big interview as one of the many promising talents at the club. He had a poor 2015/16 after really shining in 2014/15 when he really raised the bar in terms of expectations of him. As with all of the youngsters it'll be great to see what sort of effect Pep has on him - exciting times ahead!
Well Pep does apparently like to do lots of one on one sessions with players that take his eye so if anyone is going to get his head straight it's going to be Pep.

He has something, may look like he aint putting it out there but in an instance he can change a game. Love to see him perform after pep has had him in training for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.