Brandon Barker

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has all the tools to be good. He just needs a push between the ears. Pep's the right coach to stir something inside Barker.

He has all the tools to be good. He just needs a push between the ears. Pep's the right coach to stir something inside Barker.

This is what should have happened over a year ago imo. He should have been pushed & kicked either into the first team picture or out on a DECENT loan.

If he still has something left in him, he now has the chance to show it & either get in the 1st team or a loan to a good club. I would like him to be challenged by the likes of Sané & Moreno, to produce what they do. He has the talent to do that, but needs the savvy & the determination to prove it.

If he can't push himself through now, at least to get a good loan, he'll probably end up gone. There is big competition, as it should be.

This is what should have happened over a year ago imo. He should have been pushed & kicked either into the first team picture or out on a DECENT loan.

If he still has something left in him, he now has the chance to show it & either get in the 1st team or a loan to a good club. I would like him to be challenged by the likes of Sané & Moreno, to produce what they do. He has the talent to do that, but needs the savvy & the determination to prove it.

If he can't push himself through now, at least to get a good loan, he'll probably end up gone. There is big competition, as it should be.

needs to get his eye back on the prize and put the shift in, then he'll be alright.

needs to get his eye back on the prize and put the shift in, then he'll be alright.

If he busts a gut to impress Pep, I think Pep will be suitably impressed. If not, he's had it.

You can see the enthusiasm & passion Pep is aiming at him in that clip. We know, without even having to see a video, that he has never had that from Pellegrini.

Now he has to show the same passion & enthusiasm back, or Pep will ditch him.

If he busts a gut to impress Pep, I think Pep will be suitably impressed. If not, he's had it.

You can see the enthusiasm & passion Pep is aiming at him in that clip. We know, without even having to see a video, that he has never had that from Pellegrini.

Now he has to show the same passion & enthusiasm back, or Pep will ditch him.
yeah, sadly Brandon tends to display the same apathetic body language as Nasri and Yaya, which doesn't help his cause.

I've watched Brandon the last 2 years and he is a talent. Pep will see how good this lad is and will give him a chance to prove himself.
I have a gut feeling he will love Brandon

The passion from Pep is something to behold. Barker has to take in everything. I guess a loan spell is on the cards but might be a hard loan to get for him unlike Byrne he had plenty of offers to go at its make or break from Brandon this searson. Imagine next preseason will have Byrne and Roberts back with good first team football experience under there belts. Brandon needs to go out and do it now the championship is a decent level these days. A loan move to Brighton would be great Chris Houghton has worked well with promising wingers in the past but would they be interested who knows. Could imagine Pep showing that passion to Jack Byrne he be loving it and reacting to it more.

The passion from Pep is something to behold. Barker has to take in everything. I guess a loan spell is on the cards but might be a hard loan to get for him unlike Byrne he had plenty of offers to go at its make or break from Brandon this searson. Imagine next preseason will have Byrne and Roberts back with good first team football experience under there belts. Brandon needs to go out and do it now the championship is a decent level these days. A loan move to Brighton would be great Chris Houghton has worked well with promising wingers in the past but would they be interested who knows. Could imagine Pep showing that passion to Jack Byrne he be loving it and reacting to it more.

Personally I would send him to Holland I am sure there would be a team in the top flight who would take him.

Personally I would send him to Holland I am sure there would be a team in the top flight who would take him.

Holland worked well for Byrne but with English guys it is rare to see them moving abroad and it working out after starting in England. Also it got to be something the player wants to do homesickness plays a huge part in the moves for these players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.