Breaking records/stats thread

Four more wins needed to break the 5 major leagues European all competitions record and equal ours and Liverpool's Prem record. Four further wins would overtake TNS in Wales for the overall record for a top flight team for all competitions in Europe.

Four more wins needed to break the 5 major leagues European all competitions record and equal ours and Liverpool's Prem record. Four further wins would overtake TNS in Wales for the overall record for a top flight team for all competitions in Europe.
8 more league wins after that to pass Benfica. Probably draw against wolves now.

8 more league wins after that to pass Benfica. Probably draw against wolves now.

Benfica's record of 29 consecutive wins is league only, not all compets.

We have to win the next 4 games to surpass Bayern's record and another 3 games (i.e. including Leicester in early April) to beat Ajax' s record from 1972. Almost impossible albeit not completely impossible.

Benfica's record of 29 consecutive wins is league only, not all compets.

We have to win the next 4 games to surpass Bayern's record and another 3 games (i.e. including Leicester in early April) to beat Ajax' s record from 1972. Almost impossible albeit not completely impossible.
That's why I said 8 more league games :)

Last edited:
Overtaking 27 by TNS would really be something.
Just crazy. After that you are looking at non-league stuff.
I wonder what the World winning run in all comps is?

wolves guaranteed draw

I found this..... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2614946-5-of-the-longest-winning-runs-in-world-football

24 games by a Brazilian side in 2011. I suppose there may be some little known amateur/non league side somewhere out there that has a longer run.

I suppose there may well

I found this..... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2614946-5-of-the-longest-winning-runs-in-world-football

24 games by a Brazilian side in 2011. I suppose there may be some little known amateur/non league side somewhere out there that has a longer run.

I suppose there may well
The wiki link a few posts above talks about Jersey Bulls on 33.

if you look at their own wiki:
They were formed in 2018... and their current highest defeat is... none!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.