Breaking records/stats thread

The wiki link a few posts above talks about Jersey Bulls on 33.

if you look at their own wiki:
They were formed in 2018... and their current highest defeat is... none!
I wouldn’t count non league...where would you stop!? I think my cub team did over 50 back in the 1980s :-)

The wiki link a few posts above talks about Jersey Bulls on 33.

if you look at their own wiki:
They were formed in 2018... and their current highest defeat is... none!
Their Wiki has them on 31 undefeated after losing their first two games (both friendlies though).

I think this record wouldn’t rival 100 points but, to be really significant, I think 28 is the target.

I just hope it isn’t halted by an extra time or penalties win as I’m lost on that as it seems to depend who you ask.

Arguably, the most important record we can break is 6 trophies in a calendar year set by Pep's Barca and Bayern in 2009 and 2020 respectively (technically, Bayern's 6th wasn't in 2020 but you get what I mean).

It's virtually impossible though. I'd be happy with the PL and very happy with the PL and the league cup.

Arguably, the most important record we can break is 6 trophies in a calendar year set by Pep's Barca and Bayern in 2009 and 2020 respectively (technically, Bayern's 6th wasn't in 2020 but you get what I mean).

It's virtually impossible though. I'd be happy with the PL and very happy with the PL and the league cup.
We wouldn't really be beating either as Spain has never had a second domestic cup and the German one only ran from 1997-2007.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.