Brentford (A) | Post Match Thread

No new injuries is great, but I would be lying if I say I'm not worried about some key players, naming Ruben and Jack's form. They have been MIA ever since we clinched the title. I heard fellow forum people saying they were present in the training sessions but I can't help but worry about whether that intensity is enough. Like, wouldn't playing one game out of the last three be better than none at all?
Why does everyone keep saying we’ve not picked up any injuries?

Dias, Grealish and Akanji are all out injured and Stones picked up a slight knock at Brighton n’all (although was named on the bench yesterday).

Dias hasn't trained at all.

Premier injuries (who are usually fairly accurate over the years) have Dias and Akanji at 50% and Grealish at 75% for the FA Cup final.

I dont buy the monentum thing .our best side play together about once every four games when you look at it. Don't have momentum with same team hardly ever all season
The next two games will show, great to give our players a rest but it's still a worry that you can come back in after 2 weeks and return to the Madrid level.

As you are asking if I would prefer a player who struggles with keeping fit, when fit cannot get into a team almost relegated, making 35 appearances in 4 years, scoring no goals I think you know the answer.

And whose that ? 35 appearances in 4 years with no goals? Who you referring to now

Oh i see you on about Delph at Everton,didn't do too bad a stint at City,nobody can deny that

Last edited:
Why does everyone keep saying we’ve not picked up any injuries?

Dias, Grealish and Akanji are all out injured and Stones picked up a slight knock at Brighton n’all (although was named on the bench yesterday).

Dias hasn't trained at all.

Premier injuries (who are usually fairly accurate over the years) have Dias and Akanji at 50% and Grealish at 75% for the FA Cup final.
Premier injuries only get their information from Pep’s press conferences, so don’t have any insider knowledge

Premier injuries only get their information from Pep’s press conferences, so don’t have any insider knowledge

That's what I was thinking. No-one would have direct access to the physios, and it would in any case be a huge breach of confidentiality on their part to give out information to any journalist over the manager's head. Potentially a sacking offence, I would have thought.
That said: if it is the case that Dias hasn't trained, it does disturb me somewhat. If you asked me to pick out the two most significant things to the team's performance in the second half of the season — there've been several — it would be Cancelo's departure, and Rúben's return.
I want that man in that Great Wall for both of these crucial games.

I’m more concerned about which kit we’ll wear! Don’t like this wearing next seasons kit early. We should play in this seasons kit at Wembley and Istanbul. If we win both games it will become the most iconic kit ever.
Blue in both games. No clash v rags and "home team" v Inter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.