Brentford (A) - Wed 29th Dec, 20:15 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game and the Arsenal game is against teams who are very mobile quick on the break it going to be a very tough game at Arsenal with the confidence sky high and when young players are full of confidence this will be so hard for us especially with Arsenal having a week rest.

We need to win tonight then a draw or a loss is just a hiccup.
Is our confidence not sky high ?
Why do you care about Arsenal?

We have played against United, Psg, Liverpool and Chelsea and controlled majority of the game so why can’t we control the Arsenal game. Yes anything is possible but we are more likely to win than lose.

Does that honestly upset you ??

It doesn't upset me, for one, but it's part of those niggling little things that have a cumulative effect. In itself, it's nothing — a footling detail. But you add them together and you end up over many years with a mountain of bias. One grows weary of it.
It's only United and Liverpool who benefit from this kind of thing. The United/Liverpool mythology spills over into Europe, too. Recently I've been watching City's matches, and one or two others, on RMC — the French sports tv channel. I turn the commentary down completely (and have Manchester Radio on in a second window, to get my commentary) because they're pig ignorant of the actual history of English football (which they only started to pay attention to with the invention of satellite tv), and because they've got their tongues so far up Liverpool and United's fundament that it's just sickening.

If Rodri is out for longer, I worry about playing Dinho here and against Arsenal.

Perhaps it’s worth trying Zinchenko as a DM and letting Ake play as a defensive left back, still transition to our usual 325 attack.

Dias————Laporte————Ake
————Cancelo————Zinny
Sterling-Bernie-Grealish-KdB-Foden

I'd had near enough the same thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.