Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

Happy with the three points, and a routine win. Barely got out of second gear against a Brentford side who were determined not to get beat by 3/4.

No MOTM for me, everyone did their job that's all I was wanting to see with bigger fish to fry next week.

Not our best game. Not our worst. If that’s the case than three points is all you can wish for in a game that won’t be remembered for a long time if at all.

Awful game,with 3 or 4 players well under par.Foden and Bernardo struggled to find their game but Sterling was particularly bad.

We looked so much better when Gundogan was introduced.

Great 3 points though and no injuries.

Awful game,with 3 or 4 players well under par.Foden and Bernardo struggled to find their game but Sterling was particularly bad.

We looked so much better when Gundogan was introduced.

Great 3 points though and no injuries.

Sterling was particularly bad??
What??
He was much better than Foden, Silva, Rodri etc and caused problems with his pace throughout the game

I had him down as one of out top 3 players last night

We need a striker, we miss far too many chances.
great 3 points though but we need to improve now. I feel like we have been lucky within the last 4 games to take points without playing great

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.