Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

Is that the same Kev that scored the vital second goal & tracked back to stop two one on ones? - jeez I don't know what some of our fans are watching these days. In fact I'd say penalty aside, Mahrez was the one player who was very wasteful in possession. For me a good professional win against a side battling for everything.
I have absolutely no idea what some watch

Wasn’t the most exciting of games, take the points and move on

Thought Sterling was pretty good, knew from early on he’d the beating of that young right back.
A time in the first half when he won a high ball passed to him in a dual with Ajer was class.

Cancelo very good also but greedy once or twice when he should have passed instead of shooting.

That was like watching The Shawshank Redemption, you know Tim Robbins is going to tunnel out of the cell, but boy that hammer was really tiny. Cancelo really upped his game in the second half, Kev was fantastic showing his defensive awareness and will to run himself into the ground; not so much going the other way. Watching Stones so high up on the right was very strange and Gundogan brought in solidity and organization to our MF and for me, him Rodri and Bernardo is our best three in the middle. It seems that mini break messed up our rhythm, but we'll get it back. CTID!

Last edited:
A bit shit, but three points.

Time we fucking smashed someone the way our football deserves.

It was always going to be that sort of game, Can completely understand Brentford parking the bus. They turned up to keep the scoreline down and not do damage to their goal difference.

Cancelo and KDB out best players, Nice to win and not have to break stride. Easy night at the office.

All we have to do is keep winning and we don't have to worry about anybody else does behind us. Another game chalked off and another step closer to the title.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.