Brentford (H) - Post-Match Thread

3 points is all that matters and we got lucky with the defender giving us a penalty as we created nothing up to then plus the huge error for our second.
Some sloppy passing also led to a few breaks by them.
Handy they had both main attackers out also but we need to improve in the final third but it was our first PL game for a few weeks so hopefully we can get back into our stride soon

Performance looked a little disjointed especially in the first half. We looked a lot more fluid and secure after bringing on Gundogan and Grealish.

Cancelo immense as ever, Stones did a great job at right back, Ederson was brave when he had to be, a lovely pen from Mahrez, Sterling was a threat all game and Kev put in a huge shift especially second half.

3 points, clean sheet, can't complain. We keep going.

The good: Stones, Mahrez, Cancelo.

The bad: Foden, Kev, Bernie.

The ugly: Brentford.

Overall not great but 3pts.
Is that the same Kev that scored the vital second goal & tracked back to stop two one on ones? - jeez I don't know what some of our fans are watching these days. In fact I'd say penalty aside, Mahrez was the one player who was very wasteful in possession. For me a good professional win against a side battling for everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.