Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Can you send Pep that email? ta
I would argue it with him, it's become far too much a part of the game, football is very simple, compete physically and score more than the opposition.

I am sick of hearing about possession, most fouled, carried the ball further, expected goals etc, etc, it's all bollocks and as said, it's all about who puts the ball in the back of the net more.

Toney was excellent today. Fantastic movement. Fuck site better than our number nine today. That’s just a fact.
He clearly did well but I have seen him play far better, that's the point I was making and it puts the performance of our defense in prospective.

Our back line looks superb with the ball at their feet but often when genuinely threatened or physically challenged look ordinary.

We’re not ‘at it’ this season. We’ve had the odd decent performance but that’s it and we’ve not played consistently well at all so far.

Today it looked like the whole team was just bothering at about 70%.

Fuck the World Cup!
Bernardo plays CM, we typically play pretty good. Bernardo doesnt play CM and we look slow as fuck.
Love to know the reasoning in shifting him recently.

Haaland, gundogan and KDB were poor.
Why pep changed cancelo when him and foden where the best players on the woman?
As usuall no early substitution when we had the bench.

you can use up to 5 subs in the league, but I think pep forgot about the new rule hahahahahah
I personally would have used all 5 at half time or just afterwards.

Gundogan, Cancelo, Rodri, de Bruyne and Akanji were well below par.

Then bring on Ake, Lewis, Philips, Grealish and Mahrez moving Foden and Silva into midfield.

Last edited:
Players who play for the badge and the Club and fans paying their wages
The players who’ve played for the club and the fans for the past 4/5 seasons then.
We were wank yesterday, and yes I think some players will have had one eye on the World Cup, so will players at other clubs, it’s been an odd start to the season, break time now, get the World Cup out of the way and we will hopefully go on a big 15-20 game winning streak. I’ve seen nothing except lacking Walker to be overly concerned about. Will be champions with 4 games to spare imo.

He clearly did well but I have seen him play far better, that's the point I was making and it puts the performance of our defense in prospective.

Our back line looks superb with the ball at their feet but often when genuinely threatened or physically challenged look ordinary.
Not if stones is at centre half. Need Walker back fit from the World Cup.

Funny how Pep said those worrying about the WC wouldn't play yet left 4 subs on the bench when we were playing walking football. Had no plan B today. Cancelo was dross, the back 4 in general were abysmal. Gundo did fuck all. It was Rodri and Bernie on their own trying to win that game. Should have brought Mahrez and Grealish on with Bernie then central.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.