Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Think I've just about got over this & the rest of the family have forgiven me for my foul mood post-Brentford.

These defeats are hard to take but in hindsight they are often a turning point for us (see WBA home season before last, Newcastle away before that).

Pep & his team will no doubt be looking at ways to improve & counter teams like Brentford who cause us problems. They don't always get it right (Spurs !) but more often than not they do so it'll be interesting to see what changes are made.
we might even take a quick throw in but i doubt it

Agree. There can’t have been many City supporters who didn’t see this as a 3 pointer. Shocker tbh.
I'm one who these days thinks we should win against most teams, and pretty convincingly but there's always the baggage i carry and climbing that fuckin' spiral to CBL3 the baggage is getting increasingly heavier.

FFS 'a bit iffy' hes a fuxking nightmare and always has been...I think he's Pep project but dont understand why...He got rid of Sane who was better than Cancelo AND didnt have defensive duties. Why he's putting up with Cancelo as a FB is beyond me..
I like the look of that blond lad at Arsenal

Ugh, 19 straight pages of entitled fans knowing more about football management than Pep does.

The first couple of days after a defeat are always like this.

Hopefully, most of you will be able to move on before we play our next game in 5 weeks or so.

Defeats happen.

Ugh, 19 straight pages of entitled fans knowing more about football management than Pep does.

The first couple of days after a defeat are always like this.

Hopefully, most of you will be able to move on before we play our next game in 5 weeks or so.

Defeats happen.
Yep, although we could see it probably wouldn't work and it subsequently didn't. We lost anyway so maybe the worst that could have happened was that we'd have been beaten by a higher margin....

Cancelo. Where is his head at the moment? Gifts the scousers a goal, then red carded, now booked for diving. Disgraceful!
We have 5 centre backs but instead of them being hungry for game time in the two centre back positions they are being used as full backs so 3 of them get a game. No hunger. No competition!
We have a new exciting left back that Pep won't play - what is going on here!
Atm cancelo is a liability and probably our worst player but like the rest hopefully it gets rectified after the World Cup . No doubt about it we are in a title battle which will go all the way with arsenal and maybe the toon if they recruit in January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.