Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Yep, you know best.

Please excuse me, I want to get on with life.
I thought we'd have a problem with the team we put out on Saturday so maybe on the one occasion I would have known best......maybe 2 because I wouldn't have had Gundo holding in the Champs League Final either......

Atm cancelo is a liability and probably our worst player but like the rest hopefully it gets rectified after the World Cup . No doubt about it we are in a title battle which will go all the way with arsenal and maybe the toon if they recruit in January
We've always had a problem with route one kick and rush football, get caught with the high line every time, Pep accepts this and will not change his ways.

5 points behind & not played Chelsea, Spurs or Arsenal

Definitely won't have a full squad for both Liverpool & Leeds then a game against a shit Everton to get back going before a very tough January with Chelsea & UTD away

If we don't start we'll before end of year then its going to be a tough catch imo

It's not been great overall just individual moments imo with the odd game being decent

Both RB & LB are hurting no Walker & Cancelo has gone missing

Need Walker & Dias back in with Stones

Mahrez, Cancelo, Gundagun need a fucking rocket

This team is far to good to miss out on a bad start from the scousers to let them back in it

Same points as last year but we still havnt played 3 of the top 5 sides

Time to reflect but not time to panic just yet

Ugh, 19 straight pages of entitled fans knowing more about football management than Pep does.

The first couple of days after a defeat are always like this.

Hopefully, most of you will be able to move on before we play our next game in 5 weeks or so.

Defeats happen.
Not heard 1 fan come out and actually say they now better than pep, my opinion of him is he will play his way regardless, he will never change to play the team we are playing, he believes we can play his way and impose our game on other teams, it doesn't always work, and another pet hate of mine is when teams come to defend and catch us on the break, why are we helping them by passing sideways, backwards ,sideways backwards until the opposition are all back in shape, why don't we ever try to get at them with one or 2 passes or even a long ball over the top every now and then

Not heard 1 fan come out and actually say they now better than pep, my opinion of him is he will play his way regardless, he will never change to play the team we are playing, he believes we can play his way and impose our game on other teams, it doesn't always work, and another pet hate of mine is when teams come to defend and catch us on the break, why are we helping them by passing sideways, backwards ,sideways backwards until the opposition are all back in shape, why don't we ever try to get at them with one or 2 passes or even a long ball over the top every now and then
If a team have come to sit back and defend deep with 6 and break with 2 players left up front, how exactly do you play long balls over the top ?

Ugh, 19 straight pages of entitled fans knowing more about football management than Pep does.

The first couple of days after a defeat are always like this.

Hopefully, most of you will be able to move on before we play our next game in 5 weeks or so.

Defeats happen.
God forbid anyone has an opinion about what happened on saturday eh

If a team have come to sit back and defend deep with 6 and break with 2 players left up front, how exactly do you play long balls over the top ?
See the breakaway goal Saturday they had 4 players up, we slow the pace right down when we can get at teams with one or 2 passes instead of 20 passes, like I said we need to change the way we play against certain teams but we don't learn, Palace have done it to us, wolves did it to us, Bournemouth did it to us, and the dippers don't defend against us but do us everytime because they break with pace and not 5 useless sideways and backward passes allowing us to get in shape

Theres always odd times when the break is on. We just dont always capitalise on it. Sometimes we do and its beautiful, 2/3 passes then goal. But generally, most games, possession is kept at the expense of the break

Yeah, just telling the world in hindsight that they would have done better.

This is the manager with the best win rate in the PL by 9% over bacon chops.

These posters will stay silent until our next loss and repeat their hindsight bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.