Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

You will be, don’t worry.
Ok, we will see, I just dint think we are at it this year, we have had a few wins which could easily have been draws, Newcastle battered us for 70 minutes, the dippers do what rhey always do to us, the only time I thought we were at our peak bast was the rags in the first half and then 20 minutes of the second half

We did at least twice against Brentford. Gundogan ballooned a great move over the bar and Alvarez pulled a ball back just behind Haaland.

We score either of those chances and this thread has 100 less pages.
And what about the 2 1 on 1 chances they had before they scored their first?

Ok, we will see, I just dint think we are at it this year, we have had a few wins which could easily have been draws, Newcastle battered us for 70 minutes, the dippers do what rhey always do to us, the only time I thought we were at our peak bast was the rags in the first half and then 20 minutes of the second half
Yet we are second and top scorers, best goal difference, roughly were we were this time last year.

Yet we are second and top scorers, best goal difference, roughly were we were this time last year.
Last year was last year, this is a new season, and it's my opinion but we have looked sluggish and that is my opinion, if you think everything is rosey then that's your opinion and I respect that

Well maybe their strikers didn't do their job? You shouldn't be giving the keeper a chance in a 1 on 1
Nonsense. After 87 minutes, with the score at 1-1, if Alvarez passes to Haaland and not behind him, the games is done.

Chat all you like about the first 10 minutes, but with little time left, we had a glorious chance to win the game.

All your other nonsense stuff is irrelevant at the 87 minute mark.

Nonsense. After 87 minutes, with the score at 1-1, if Alvarez passes to Haaland and not behind him, the games is done.

Chat all you like about the first 10 minutes, but with little time left, we had a glorious chance to win the game.

All your other nonsense stuff is irrelevant at the 87 minute mark.
Oh ok, so nothing counts until 87 minutes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.