Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

FFS 'a bit iffy' hes a fuxking nightmare and always has been...I think he's Pep project but dont understand why...He got rid of Sane who was better than Cancelo AND didnt have defensive duties. Why he's putting up with Cancelo as a FB is beyond me..
Because he’s a full back, and a damn good one!! Have you not watched the last 18months?

I think the biggest thing to take away from this thread is poor old inter me nans likes have taken a proper hammering this week.

I don’t get this. The guy is trying to articulate a well made point and is debating what happened at the weekend and has made either a basic grammar mistake or his computer/phone has autocorrected something and someone has to try and be smart and point it out.

Makes no sense as I’ve read quite a few of your posts and you seem a decent sort.

To be fair a few posters do it. Maybe it’s a blue moon tradition that I’m not aware of.
I always take these ones mostly as a bit of a joke mate, don’t think eamo was digging him out.

Its a failing of pep. A lot of other teams/managers would have had Rico Lewis in, “There you go son, youre in, make the position yours”.
I wouldn’t necessarily say it was a ‘failing’ of Pep, after all, he sees or gets to know pretty much everything that goes on in various training sessions beforehand, and likely makes a decision from that, personally though, what you’ve said would be my attitude in all honesty, some young players really thrive in that environment, those that don’t have plenty of time to come again.

Its a failing of pep. A lot of other teams/managers would have had Rico Lewis in, “There you go son, youre in, make the position yours”.
I loved the league cup tie, we wasn't perfect but we had balance, we were vibrant and full of energy, open to the counter, but equally very dangerous, Saturday felt ponderous and lethargic and very unlike City. They are observations in isolation, this crop of players and manager have entertained me relentlessly for 5 years or so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.