Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Last year was last year, this is a new season, and it's my opinion but we have looked sluggish and that is my opinion, if you think everything is rosey then that's your opinion and I respect that
We have been a bit up and down so far but still think we are in pretty good shape. Learning to play with Haaland plus I think the absence of Walker has not been dealt with that well so that has probably impacted.
Playing a less controlled game has also impacted and we have given away a number of chances.
But you have to also credit oppondnts -we have no divine right to win. But at times we have played some fabulous football not least in that Newcastle game you referred to earlier.
I was disappointed PEP did not play Grealish after he played so well v Chelsea and shift Foden to thd right.
All to play for

Oh right, I didn't realise that was how football worked, but you live and learn, every day is a school day
What do you remember about the second half of the Fulham win bar the winning goal? The Haaland offside maybe. Anything else?

Of course you don’t as we won the match.

If Haaland had scored in the 88th minute, you’d have forgotten every little detail of that second half too.

He didn’t, so here we are. Yay.

What do you remember about the second half of the Fulham win bar the winning goal? The Haaland offside maybe. Anything else?

Of course you don’t as we won the match.

If Haaland had scored in the 88th minute, you’d have forgotten every little detail of that second half too.

He didn’t, so here we are. Yay.
I remember quite a lot I was there, but you know what I remember so it must be true, so we will leave it their, I dont think we have looked great this season in a lot of games, Fulham was different as we played with 10 for most of the game, but I don't think we have looked fluid this season, surely I am allowed that opinion? I haven't slagged a player off or dug anyone out, or called for peps head, I just don't think we are playing that well

I remember quite a lot I was there, but you know what I remember so it must be true, so we will leave it their, I dont think we have looked great this season in a lot of games, Fulham was different as we played with 10 for most of the game, but I don't think we have looked fluid this season, surely I am allowed that opinion? I haven't slagged a player off or dug anyone out, or called for peps head, I just don't think we are playing that well
Lol, ok. Bye.

There.

I don’t get this. The guy is trying to articulate a well made point and is debating what happened at the weekend and has made either a basic grammar mistake or his computer/phone has autocorrected something and someone has to try and be smart and point it out.

Makes no sense as I’ve read quite a few of your posts and you seem a decent sort.

To be fair a few posters do it. Maybe it’s a blue moon tradition that I’m not aware of.

I just seen the highlights on BBC iPlayer (MOTD) shame Alvarez didn't take the shot himself near the end, tried to find Haaland who slipped at the crucial moment.

Needs more self-confidence because he has impressed in limited game time so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.