Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

Not a single player comes out of today's match with any credit, we were wank from start to finish, heads all on the world cup, one of the most amateurish performances for a long time, Pep doesn't come out of it blameless, shit show and didn't change it, could slate every player individually, but like the team I can't be arsed.

I think that’s harsh on Eddie who stopped us from being embarrassed today.

The interesting thing is that we struggle to create clear chances from open play whenever teams stop our overlapping run to the byline.

I agree totally, Arsenal have played spurs, dippers, scum, Chelsea, but if you say on here Arsenal are a good side you get shouted down, called miserable, accused of not being a city fan, unless you sing from the hymn sheet people on here want you to, then you get slaughtered

Let’s wait till there is 6 games left 18 points to play for where all these challenges come from! Newcastle no pressure less games a week rests between games they carry on they could be in the mix!?

No need to overreact. The whole team has not been performing to the high standards set in previous seasons. Relying on moments of magic instead of creating clear goal scoring opportunities.

You can’t blame the World Cup. Mentally slow thinking and passing of the ball. Far too slow and camping out on the edge of the box whipping balls into nothing. This is not the city we know.

I am glad the World Cup is here as unlike others I think we as a club need the break. It’s been relentless now for 5 seasons.

I also believe and still do when we win that we miss badly a silva. Our pass and go is atrocious. We don’t play fast ball into Haaland unless it’s Kev. Far too many players not on it this season.

Anyway, well done to Brentford,We huffed and puffed and you took your chances. As for city, well only time will tell what shape we are in once we return to action.

You know you are watching city but something is not right. Maybe pep can find the answers during the break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.