Brentford (H) | Post-Match Thread

This but then i question the professionalism of the players to be so inadequate if they have one eye on the world cup

Kdb was a disgrace at the end
I think most of players who go to World Cup didn't put 100% effect consciously or unconsciously especially after the head injury on Laporte. But the opposition didn't loose up. The lost is kinda deserved. That's just my opinion though.

The players need to take a look at themselves after that shit show. Cheated the fans today, all because of their World Cup. Everyone knows Stones can’t play full back. We looked completely devoid of any ideas. The tactics, haven’t a clue what what we trying to achieve. The purchase of Gomez isn’t what we needed, and Akanji not a patch on Dias. Too much rotation in defence. When Haaland is marked out of the game we don’t have another game plan. Alvarez and Jack should have started. Interesting stats when Jack starts. Just look at mr their away record as well. As I say that performance cheated the fans today, all their focus was on the World Cup. Nobody wanted to put in a tackle.

Weekend ruined ffs

I know we’ve got injuries there but we could really do with a solid settled back 4

Against top teams we need Walker Dias Stones Ake
Arsenals wide pace will cause us problems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.