Brian Horton

Full respect to Brian Horton . He was 100% professional as a manager . Please drop the' Brian who' headlines as it is seen as disparaging and anyone who followed football at the time knew who he was. Maybe not an obvious choice as manager at the time but nonetheless he was always honest and professional and continues to be a fan of the club.

The first manager I really liked as a kid. Raging when he was sacked.

Came to our supporters club last night with his new book. Only 1 of 3 individuals to be involved in 2,000 games.

He was great and told some good stories.

I never knew until last night that he knew he was getting sacked but not told from Francis Lee. Brian announced to the players after beating Blackburn away, in the form of a party at the hotel the team stayed before the game.

Met Horton a couple of times in the chairman's lounge. Really nice guy. He was laughing his bollocks off at me and the Mrs jumping up and down like maniacs after we scored, whilst the rest of the happy clappers had a stick up their arse.

Came to our supporters club last night with his new book. Only 1 of 3 individuals to be involved in 2,000 games.

He was great and told some good stories.

I never knew until last night that he knew he was getting sacked but not told from Francis Lee. Brian announced to the players after beating Blackburn away, in the form of a party at the hotel the team stayed before the game.
What a fucking disaster Lee turned out to be.

Saw him in Chairman’s lounge vs Sporting. Had a brief chat. Seems very happy and looked after by City. Good to see. Did well for us did Brian Who?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.