Brianna Ghey murder guilty verdicts

Death penalty for Freedom of Speech? I’m seriously conflated on the age limit but in extreme circumstances I wouldn’t give two fucks if perpetrators of the ultimate crime were sentenced to death
Always knew he was a believer in capital punishment didn't think he'd set the threshold so low though. :-)

Death penalty for Freedom of Speech? I’m seriously conflated on the age limit but in extreme circumstances I wouldn’t give two fucks if perpetrators of the ultimate crime were sentenced to death

You've missed the absurdism in that post.

The irony of people sharing sadistic fantasies in response to this case also seems to have been lost on some.

The front page of the Telegraph seems pretty crass today. Giving the culprit the attention she craved and almost glamourising her with the photo used, rather than remembering the victim.

GFZf0lyXIAEkNlV
I remember when the Telegraph was a newspaper of record that could be relied upon for its factual content. It’s no better than the Sun or Mail these days and appears to prefer sensationalism to being authoritative.

A pair of cold blooded murderers.

Evil beyond words - so cunning and calculated - thank fuck they were caught before they became serial killers.

And technology has a lot to answer for - in a world without mobile phones this could not have happened.
You don’t think they wouldn’t have just made the arrangement at school or used land lines? Blaming tech is a bit of a stretch in this case.

You've missed the absurdism in that post.

The irony of people sharing sadistic fantasies in response to this case also seems to have been lost on some.
I didn’t miss anything! My real point was on what level of criteria has to be reached for someone to be given a death penalty.

I don’t know what circles you mix in but in my world there’s plenty of people I know who wouldn’t be active campaigners for the reintroduction of capital punishment but they wouldn’t shed a tear for criminals who deserve to die.

I didn’t miss anything! My real point was on what level of criteria has to be reached for someone to be given a death penalty.

I don’t know what circles you mix in but in my world there’s plenty of people I know who wouldn’t be active campaigners for the reintroduction of capital punishment but they wouldn’t shed a tear for criminals who deserve to die.

Who is shedding a tear?

You've also missed the context of the original discussion. Some morons, don't just support capital punishment, they support it for minors.

Fortunately it remains a niche opinion.

Who is shedding a tear?

You've also missed the context of the original discussion. Some morons, don't just support capital punishment, they support it for minors.

Fortunately it remains a niche opinion.
I don't think there's many advocating the execution of minors, though if it was my daughter been stabbed to death I would be more than miffed or if you've ever read "I let him go" I don't have a weak stomach but i couldn't finish reading It and threw it away in all honesty how that pair are still on this earth I've no idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.