Brighton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

4 minutes added time, but 4 more minutes added added time. For the Akanji booking? Should have ended the game with that corner for brighton.
Solly March went down after 89 mins, the board was shown saying 4 minutes and we didn’t restart the game until 94 mins, so it was at least up until 98 mins, then Akanji went and we made a sub.

I thought he could have played more had he really wanted to screw us.

Huge huge shout De Bruyne comes back the same player.
Why wouldn't he? He’s had his first real break from football in 5 years.

Similar injury to what Kane had away at Southampton a few years back and he seems to have got over that without regressing.

I think this layoff may well extend KDB’s career.

Nah, Mitoma is a superb player. Largely kept him quiet for an hour, but Mitoma is similar to Doku when he chops inside.
Agree. Was impressed with Mitoma. Got bullied a bit by Kyle but he's got huge trickery, pace and vision. Without Akanji's trip half way through the second he might have got a worldie.
Doku was electric first half and once he gets some vision into his game - I.e releasing others earlier! He's going to get e en better. Impressed with the way Rodri ran the first half but Moreno's distribution wax poor at times and put us under pressure.

Agree. Was impressed with Mitoma. Got bullied a bit by Kyle but he's got huge trickery, pace and vision. Without Akanji's trip half way through the second he might have got a worldie.
Doku was electric first half and once he gets some vision into his game - I.e releasing others earlier! He's going to get e en better. Impressed with the way Rodri ran the first half but Moreno's distribution wax poor at times and put us under pressure.
Doku needs to practice his curling shot into the far corner. He could have had a couple today.

Let's not get too concerned with the second half. We are still in 'pre-season' mode and are up at the top end of the table whilst obviously still finding our way with new players and injuries. If we can get to playing the second half we played in the first we'll start clicking. More positives than negatives to take from today's game. Roll on the scum...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.