Brighton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

They said 4 minutes just before the clock hit 90 and whilst the Brighton player was down injured. By the time the injured player left the pitch the clock showed 94 minutes. So the 4 minutes should have become 8 and the game should have ended on 102 minutes baring any other stopages.

The whistling wanker blew before the clock hit 100 minutes, the idiot couldn’t even get his timings right.
You're getting mixed up, think about it!
The extra time was still 4 minutes after 94 taking it to 98! If anything the ref played over the time he should have because he played about 100. You don't add an extra 8 minutes when the injury time is just 4! I am glad you weren't time keeping! ;-)

They said 4 minutes just before the clock hit 90 and whilst the Brighton player was down injured. By the time the injured player left the pitch the clock showed 94 minutes. So the 4 minutes should have become 8 and the game should have ended on 102 minutes baring any other stopages.

The whistling wanker blew before the clock hit 100 minutes, the idiot couldn’t even get his timings right.
I will never ever understand why, if this league is so crispy clean, they dont display the game time on the big screen and dispel all this nonsense.

I really want to believe that it's clean but shit like this shows there is a clear issue with timekeeping.

Routine victory, Brighton are pretty but overrated. We could’ve buried em before HT.

Foden was sensational today, Stonesy has shaken off his ring rust and looked back to near his best.

Bernie was absolutely immense in the last 15 mins, got on the ball and ran the game when we needed a cool head out there

Three points in the bag and top of the league.

The ESPNLA argies were waxing lyrical about the clash of two best high pressing teams, being the blues on top by a kilometre and a nautical mile, and one of the best first halves they've ever commented.

Rodri and Stonesy back, Julian always ubiquitous, Doku's pace, Phil's quality, what's not to enjoy.
Should've scored one more, though. And Ortega proved that Ederson's is not an easy job as it seems.

Credit to the seagulls, they are a very good side; but this time they had the corrupt officiating of another PiGmol bent **** to level things up. But, as Pep once said, you've got to take the officiating out of the equation.

Up the beautiful motherfucking Blues!

You're getting mixed up, think about it!
The extra time was still 4 minutes after 94 taking it to 98! If anything the ref played over the time he should have because he played about 100. You don't add an extra 8 minutes when the injury time is just 4! I am glad you weren't time keeping! ;-)
Did you get your maths GCE?

The 4 minutes was displayed prior to the stoppage for the injury which took another 4 minutes to resolve. So now we have 8 minutes to add (4 + 4), the game restarted at 94 minutes on the clock.

Simple maths 94 + 8 = 102, the big lump blew before the clock hit 100.

P.S. As pointed out, what about the sending off. Should have added time for that as well.

Last edited:
I will never ever understand why, if this league is so crispy clean, they dont display the game time on the big screen and dispel all this nonsense.

I really want to believe that it's clean but shit like this shows there is a clear issue with timekeeping.
The time was on the screen that is how I know the useless official fucked up.

I don't follow the maths here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.