Brighton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I don't follow the maths here?
There was no play between 90 and 94 minutes as they treated the injured Brighton player. So another 4 minutes should have been added.

We will never find out as PGMOL are a secret society, but I suspect the useless prat of a referee forgot to stop his stop watch during the injury period.

There was no play between 90 and 94 minutes as they treated the injured Brighton player. So another 4 minutes should have been added.

We will never find out as PGMOL are a secret society, but I suspect the useless prat of a referee forgot to stop his stop watch during the injury period.
What are you talking about?...he allowed an additional 4 to 98 and then went on to beyond 99...

Won 2-1 and are top of the league.

Maybe your non stop moaning posts would be better off on forums of teams that are constantly chasing our tail and can’t get near us?

Nowt better than seeing the negative ninnies on here constantly seeing their arse.
Too many flappers talking shit on here...some real overly demanding, relentlessly negative pricks showing up on here...

Played well first half, Foden and Doku had their full backs’ numbers. Stones was class in midfield (he’s a better midfielder than most midfielders in this league!). Great goal from Haaland! But for some poor finishing from Doku, we’d have gone in more than 2-0 up.

Then we came out second half and were sloppy. Brighton changed their formation on about 65 mins and we didn’t adapt to it and they took control of the game. We were hanging on at the end.

Second half we lacked a player in attack who could keep the ball and make better decisions. Every time we did anything, the ball kept coming back because our attacks broke down around their box through poor quality passing or decision making and Brighton got more confidence.

Proper game of two-halves. Got the win in the end though.

Did you get your maths GCE?

The 4 minutes was displayed prior to the stoppage for the injury which took another 4 minutes to resolve. So now we have 8 minutes to add (4 + 4), the game restarted at 94 minutes on the clock.

Simple maths 94 + 8 = 102, the big lump blew before the clock hit 100.

P.S. As pointed out, what about the sending off. Should have added time for that as well.
You've dug the hole, now can we bury this nonsense?

Four minutes were indicated to be added. That was shown on 90 minutes so may have included the one minute March had already been injured.

You don't add "added time" twice (to normal time and to added time) when added time hasn't actually started. He could have been 10 minutes getting treated after 90 mins were up and there wouid still only be 4 minutes to be played after the restart.

Can we have a "doh" please?

Or is this the best Clarkie for a long time?

That's how I saw it as well, 90+4+injury 4 from 90-94, plus 1 red card and substitution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.