Brighton (H) | Post Match Thread

Our 3 away matches are in my opinion tougher than theirs, just my opinion. Leeds and Wolves away are no pushovers, they will have to have an off day to lose any of their games.
Leeds are the 16th best home side in the league, while Wolves are the 11th. Not pushovers but we should be confident of winning those games.

West Ham away is a tough fixture for us, they are the 5th best home side on the league. However, I get the sense that they’ve come off the boil recently so for once the timing might work in our favour.

For comparison Liverpool’s play Newcastle and Southampton away who rank 8th and 10th in the home league table this season. They also play away at Villa who are above the Leeds in the home only table.

We are the best away team in the league. Liverpool are only third in the away table having dropped points in six out of 16 away games.

I thought we played some amazing football in the 2nd half and KDB was just amazing.
1st half we were moving the ball a bit slowly but it still made Brighton players run all over to deny us space..it must be hard work chasing the ball because they looked tired after we scored.
I was right behind the chance where Mahrez had the chance in 1st half and I was going mad when he didn't shoot..saw the highlights this morn and it was harder than it looked as the defender was in the line..
Once Mahrez scored we looked much more comfortable..they didn't really look like scoring but it only takes one mistake.
Ruben looked like he hadn't been away ..settled in straight away..
Our game last night was a much more difficult game than what the dippers had against the rags as Brighton were bang in form.
6 more wins and the title stays here..

Because they think that just because they’re nervous that means the players are.

When in reality Brighton were very good last night and it just took a while for us to unlock the door.
Absolutely this.

Brighton were well drilled in the first half, and we had to work very hard to create our chances. We're at the business end of the season in a very close title race against a team in peak form. I'm guessing Pep doesn't want us conceding so we're having to be a bit more cautious and patient in our approach play.

Perfect game plan executed against a difficult side.

Whilst Kevin played very well, the score was 0-0. Enter our leader and the game turns around. Welcome back Father we have missed you. He came straight on and was directing play straight away. So important for this side both in bringing the ball out and his leadership.

All about results now not so much performance’s,hopefully grab a win on Saturday and then let’s relax and see if Everton can nick a point against the red scousers on Sunday..
Home in time for MOTD and highlights of Everton game suggested dippers might find Sunday even easier than Tuesday against the rags.

Isn't it time to knock on the head this idea that Mike Dean is “against us”? There was nothing much wrong with his refereeing last night. I even thought he gave a couple of decisions our way which could have been judged as marginal. The only weird one was De Bruyne, but even then, on playback, I thought he'd been clearly chopped down whereas it didn't look as clear in slo-mo. ‘There was contact’, as they say.

Isn't it time to knock on the head this idea that Mike Dean is “against us”? There was nothing much wrong with his refereeing last night. I even thought he gave a couple of decisions our way which could have been judged as marginal. The only weird one was De Bruyne, but even then, on playback, I thought he'd been clearly chopped down whereas it didn't look as clear in slo-mo. ‘There was contact’, as they say.
I was watching some dodgy stream and Andy gray said to Richard keys that keys is in better shape than Dean lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.