Brighton (H) | Post-Match Thread

Evening city fans, congratulations on what seemed a hard fought 3 points. Must say i was abit worried about what the score could be when i listened to RDZ pre match, he said he will not defend but still keep his iwn tacticks in possesion, pressing and attacking football.
Not sure about the pen that was given, but the one that wasnt deffinetly was. If only we had a Haaland or KDB. Thats what you get you shop at Harrods, we have middle of Lidl.

I was worried when Potter went, but i like what RDZ is doing, results have not gone our way yet, but hopefully that will change. Maybe if we can get that elusive striker we can challenge for the top 10, maybe even top 6.

There were some comments on the match thread that i can possible answer, Trossard in the last year of his contract, but we have the option of another year, someone said about our right wingback, uf its Solly March, well he divides opinion amongst Brighton fans some say say he has got no end product and is lightweight up against other players however when he gets a ball he looks good going forward but the more upfield he gets a nosebleed and rather than on take a player on he likes to 2 to play it back and he has weak shot on him. Local lad so i wish him all the best, that brings us on to Lamptey, sice missing alot of football due to injury he gas nit been the same and looks like he has lost some pace, if he could return to pre unjury levels than Solly does not start.

After todays performance really happy, especially takeing the game to you. Good luck for the rest of the season, but not against us.
You have got a really good manager. Longer term I think better than Potter. Unfortunately, that probably means bigger clubs come calling. Nice to see a team taking the game to us.

I simply do not understand how the penalty for the foul on Bernardo wasn't given immediately by VAR. Waiting 3 minutes to call the ref over. Come on. It's a complete joke.
Everyone in the ground knew it was a pen and yes, the ref had 3 or 4 players betweem him and the foul so he was slightly unsighted so he gave the defender the benefit of the doubt, but 3 fucking minutes for goodness sake. 3 fucking minutes! VAR does itself no favours at all.
What about the linesman view.
He's was directly infrint of me.
I saw it why didn't he

Evening city fans, congratulations on what seemed a hard fought 3 points. Must say i was abit worried about what the score could be when i listened to RDZ pre match, he said he will not defend but still keep his iwn tacticks in possesion, pressing and attacking football.
Not sure about the pen that was given, but the one that wasnt deffinetly was. If only we had a Haaland or KDB. Thats what you get you shop at Harrods, we have middle of Lidl.

I was worried when Potter went, but i like what RDZ is doing, results have not gone our way yet, but hopefully that will change. Maybe if we can get that elusive striker we can challenge for the top 10, maybe even top 6.

There were some comments on the match thread that i can possible answer, Trossard in the last year of his contract, but we have the option of another year, someone said about our right wingback, uf its Solly March, well he divides opinion amongst Brighton fans some say say he has got no end product and is lightweight up against other players however when he gets a ball he looks good going forward but the more upfield he gets a nosebleed and rather than on take a player on he likes to 2 to play it back and he has weak shot on him. Local lad so i wish him all the best, that brings us on to Lamptey, sice missing alot of football due to injury he gas nit been the same and looks like he has lost some pace, if he could return to pre unjury levels than Solly does not start.

After todays performance really happy, especially takeing the game to you. Good luck for the rest of the season, but not against us.
He’s a good manager,really impressed

So Brighton are a lovely team but lost even though we were shite, I'm sure their fans are ecstatic
Yes very ecstatic, RDZ has the same magic as Potter had, play against a top 6 side and make them play shite. Itsmust be some kind of wizardry, to do that.

Clearly not at our best today but managed to get all three points.
As others have said, Akanjji is not a right back and I thought he struggled there today. I also thought Dias wasn't at his best, he has been a little off since he came back from his injury. Ederson's distribution, first goal aside, has been poor for a couple of months now and it was frustrating to watch at times.
Not quite sure why we suddenly want to take so long on the ball at the moment but everyone appears to need 5 secs or more before they pass which is not good against sides that press well and Brighton certainly did that. This was perhaps best summed up by a moment in our own penalty box towards the end of the game when Rodri won the ball then just stood with it.
Foden needs to start, he gives us a lot of energy and works hard to get the ball back. With both him and Bernardo on the pitch we look better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.