Brighton (H) - Wed 20th April, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes them twists come at a very unexpected time.
Fully agreed, and unless they show all our games they could miss out (I notice every liverpool game left is a tv match). I was just making the point that if Brighton at home really was such a tough game that tv might have picked it.
Looking at sky moving our Leeds away game to Saturday tea(beer)time where the atmosphere should be decent, I’d suggest they maybe think an upset is more likely to come there.

Win these 2 and with 4 points ahead on Saturday evening, Everton will be fighting for their very existence the day after. It will be a merseyside derby like no other. Would rather we just win all 7 but if they are going to drop any points it might be on Sunday.

Reprehensible that Brighton and Watford are not on TV. Any suggestions on how to watch these 2 gratefully received.
Not sure where you are located, but “in person” is the best answer I can give, as there are still tickets left for both games!

Win these 2 and with 4 points ahead on Saturday evening, Everton will be fighting for their very existence the day after. It will be a merseyside derby like no other. Would rather we just win all 7 but if they are going to drop any points it might be on Sunday.

Reprehensible that Brighton and Watford are not on TV. Any suggestions on how to watch these 2 gratefully received.
Do you have a firestick

Would be happy with a 1-0 win obviously but i'd love it if we won by 3 or 4 and put the pressure right back on Liverpool.

Fully agreed, and unless they show all our games they could miss out (I notice every liverpool game left is a tv match). I was just making the point that if Brighton at home really was such a tough game that tv might have picked it.
Looking at sky moving our Leeds away game to Saturday tea(beer)time where the atmosphere should be decent, I’d suggest they maybe think an upset is more likely to come there.
hasnt this game been moved so tv games already picked

Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but in light of what you say, it seems strange it hasn’t been selected as a tv match. They normally want “every twist & turn” in front of the cameras.
this midweek, all the fixtures have been re-scheduled because of cup involvement - therefore the original TV picks were honoured - hence Chelsea v Arsenal is on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.