Brighton & Hove Albion (A) | Post Match Thread

Actually got stabbed in Brighton with a Stanley knife, many years ago. Can't remember the year but if I remember correctly it was the last match of season, they needed a win to stay up, match ended in a draw.

As good a review as your all things musical acumen and your taste.

I think you could write a song about City Coat and make it a worldwide song of great emotion.

Haha, no chance.

Rico was great tonight, he has to be a part of the team next season you would think. Good to see Palmer getting to show what he might add too, if patient.

Don't like what i have seen the last two games. Very reminiscent of two years ago when we won the league and then fell of a cliff. full team out at Brentford and intensity back. two games from immortality, don't screw up again.

Motivation and hunger is still strong and players are well managed to get the right amount of football they need to stay on top of their game.

Not sure how we will line up on Sunday you could be right but we will go full strength injuries aside for the final two games and we won't die wondering.
Not convinced we'll go full strength at Brentford. Could be similar to the Chelsea game. Start with the B team, then give some of the big hitters 20 minutes or so at the end.

I said the same in the match thread, noted that it appears a lot. I know commentary team can hear what said in the VAR box (so why can't fans?), but I'm sure VAR will have the match on Sky/BT or whatever and can hear the commentary
They said that var can't listen to comms, I don't believe them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.