Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any concerns that we over celebrated last couple of days and we may lose some focus?
I'd have rather we held off on the celebrations until after the season had finished.
Winning the league early May go against us.

Brighton and Brentford are there for us to keep rhythm and sharp. Basically a mini pre season.. Everyone speaks of our team unity, nights out like Sunday are part of the reason why..

Pep said that we have some players with some niggles.

That worries me a lot. I hope it's just minor minor issues that require 3-4 days to be resolved.
Because against Brentford we have to play a strong team for at least 60 minutes to gain momentum for the 2 finals following.

Do we know more information about which players had these niggles?

Pep said that we have some players with some niggles.

That worries me a lot. I hope it's just minor minor issues that require 3-4 days to be resolved.
Because against Brentford we have to play a strong team for at least 60 minutes to gain momentum for the 2 finals following.

Do we know more information about which players had these niggles?
Niggles = Hungover
It is just an excuse for why he will be playing a weakened team tomorrow.

Fw1ahPVXsAAPp2e

I saw this training picture today. For those of you who follow the EDS team, is Galvez someone deserving a chance here? He has been training with the 1st team for some time. He is a LB, so that's a fantastic start, but is he worth looking into, like we did with Rico?

We could give him a shot tomorrow :).

Play the kids. A point will be a huge result here under the circumstances.

Maybe 20 mins leg stretch for a few that’s it.

Don’t really care

Play the kids. A point will be a huge result here under the circumstances.

Maybe 20 mins leg stretch for a few that’s it.

Don’t really care
Eh?
I've read rhis twice and still dont understand it

Anyone have any concerns that we over celebrated last couple of days and we may lose some focus?
I'd have rather we held off on the celebrations until after the season had finished.
Winning the league early May go against us.
No. The opposite. I’m delighted that we can go into this game without giving a shit about the result. Hopefully Pep has given half of them a few days off and they won’t even travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.