Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any concerns that we over celebrated last couple of days and we may lose some focus?
I'd have rather we held off on the celebrations until after the season had finished.
Winning the league early May go against us.

Anyone have any concerns that we over celebrated last couple of days and we may lose some focus?
I'd have rather we held off on the celebrations until after the season had finished.
Winning the league early May go against us.
Is there anything to suggest we have?

Cheers, yes its been an amazing season, the football under RDZ is amazing. Potter started it, however it seemed that we were passing just for the sake of it. It is suicide football at times with the passing out from the back, but when it works wow. RDZ has learnt from Pep, was not aware how close a friendship they have. Seen ghe pictures of them out at dinner but even the advice Pep gave about taking the Brighton job.

Its how ling we can keep him for though.
Until Pep goes then he is coming here :-)

Cheers, yes its been an amazing season, the football under RDZ is amazing. Potter started it, however it seemed that we were passing just for the sake of it. It is suicide football at times with the passing out from the back, but when it works wow. RDZ has learnt from Pep, was not aware how close a friendship they have. Seen ghe pictures of them out at dinner but even the advice Pep gave about taking the Brighton job.

Its how ling we can keep him for though.
It must be annoying. The whole world and his wife could see dumping Brighton to go to basket case Chelsea was a mistake. It was a shock to me as Potter, up to that point, appeared to have managed his career really well. I do understand on one level. The lure of a so called bigger club with a bigger budget. But that doesn’t make it easier or better as we’ve seen. It’s very much how the club is run and Tony Moon is certainly building a rep as a chairman to work for.

It must be annoying. The whole world and his wife could see dumping Brighton to go to basket case Chelsea was a mistake. It was a shock to me as Potter, up to that point, appeared to have managed his career really well. I do understand on one level. The lure of a so called bigger club with a bigger budget. But that doesn’t make it easier or better as we’ve seen. It’s very much how the club is run and Tony Moon is certainly building a rep as a chairman to work for.

Er… you're thinking of Moonchester a bit too much, probably. Tony Bloom.

On another note. Some of them over on North Stand Chat properly wary of all the ‘nice’ things Pep's been saying about RDZ. Rightly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.