Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon it’ll be a similar team to Sunday, and then full strength at Brentford. Something like this.

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Phillips
Gundogan/Bernardo
Foden
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez

Last edited:
Reckon it’ll be a similar team to Sunday, and then full strength at Bournemouth. Something like this.

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Phillips
Gundogan/Bernardo
Foden
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez
Brentford Ric !!!!

You need a coffee mate

Reckon it’ll be a similar team to Sunday, and then full strength at Bournemouth. Something like this.

Ortega
Lewis
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Phillips
Gundogan/Bernardo
Foden
Palmer
Mahrez
Alvarez
I think the other way around. Cup final team against Brighton then rotate against Brentford

I think it’ll be much closer to the first 11 than it was on Sunday.

Agreed, I think Pep will want us to keep up the momentum, it's one game a week after this week, which is a bit of a luxury after the last few weeks. Some rotation, where needed, but expecting a strong line up.

Not convinced this will be as difficult as everyone thinks. We will rest a few and play at a low tempo but Brighton try to play a bit of football, which will suit our style.

City 3 - 1 Seagulls

agreed! give the big boys a run out today and then a rest against Brentford

Brentford's a full week before the Cup Final. I doubt Pep will reason along those lines. He won't want them to go ten days without proper match practice. For years now, this team/squad's been playing games at a rhythm of one every three days. And handling it admirably. A week's a holiday for them.
There's always the risk of injury. But then, there is in every game. You can do your hammy without anyone so much as touching you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.