Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any concerns that we over celebrated last couple of days and we may lose some focus?
I'd have rather we held off on the celebrations until after the season had finished.
Winning the league early May go against us.

It would be insanely difficult to pretend we had to win these games and focus on them when the two Cup finals are looming.

Better to accept the league is done, celebrate it, rest and relax and then get that hard training and mentality back for when it matters.

This is a great chance for Phillips to shine. Having played the full 90 against Chelsea might give him the confidence he’s so clearly been lacking. Starting another game against seriously good opponents might bring out the best in him.

Outings for Ortega, Rico, Palmer and Gomez too hopefully

This is a great chance for Phillips to shine. Having played the full 90 against Chelsea might give him the confidence he’s so clearly been lacking. Starting another game against seriously good opponents might bring out the best in him.

Outings for Ortega, Rico, Palmer and Gomez too hopefully
Absolutely; put himself in the shop window at the ideal time. I’d start him in both remaining games. Was unlucky with that header the other day.

Absolutely; put himself in the shop window at the ideal time. I’d start him in both remaining games. Was unlucky with that header the other day.
Who knows what could happen. He could play himself right into form and if either of the finals go into ET he’s got fresh legs from barely having played all season and a new found confidence to come on from the bench and make a real impact.

Bookmakers seem to believe we won't be going too strong otherwise I doubt they'd have City at 1.83 to get the three points.

Fw1ahPVXsAAPp2e

I saw this training picture today. For those of you who follow the EDS team, is Galvez someone deserving a chance here? He has been training with the 1st team for some time. He is a LB, so that's a fantastic start, but is he worth looking into, like we did with Rico?

We could give him a shot tomorrow :).
Great potential,a forward thinking and skillful player,but very lightweight currently.......He would get mauled in the Prem,not his time yet.

Bookmakers seem to believe we won't be going too strong otherwise I doubt they'd have City at 1.83 to get the three points.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if the game ended in a draw.

I know it’s their last home game, but they’ve already done the ‘European footy next season’ celebrations, so I’m hoping for a low injury risk, low intensity workout for both teams. On the Brighton beach you might say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.