Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yes, Brighton can go ahead of Liverpool if they win their final two matches and Liverpool loses at Southampton. It's Europa League either way, but call it prestige or just playing for the highest position. Unlikely, though, Liverpool is not losing at Soton.
So you answered your own point lol, not a prayer Liverpool are dropping points to Southampton.

game time is key and too much rest is not good, I can see a strong lineup tonight

game time is key and too much rest is not good, I can see a strong lineup tonight
You are right, but he won play a strong line up tonight and on Sunday. Depends which he chooses. Time wise it would probably be best to play the stronger team on Sunday. However, Brentford are more “physical” so a greater risk of injury. It’s almost pointless trying to second guess Pep, but this is a forum so it’s rude not to try.

I look forward to every, single game and this is no exception - a tough game though.

Ortega
Lewis Stones Laporte Gomez
Bernardo Phillips Gundo
Phil Alvarez Palmer

I'd like a glimpse of Oscar Bobb if possible too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.