Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter who he picks, just cant imagine a Pep side having an "on-the-beach attitude, or even a drop-off in commitment. As always, the opposition will be up for the "beat-city" cup, meh !!

I look forward to every, single game and this is no exception - a tough game though.

Ortega
Lewis Stones Laporte Gomez
Bernardo Phillips Gundo
Phil Alvarez Palmer

I'd like a glimpse of Oscar Bobb if possible too.

I should imagine were gonna see Ederson at some point. Especially if Ortega is gonna stay in goal for the FA Cup

Can't see us wanting our first choice keeper going into a champions league final without game time in 3 weeks

Feeling a bit meh about the two remaining premier league games.
The key now is to keep our key players match sharp but injury free for the two finals.
Will be interesting to see how Pep achieves this.

Eh?
I've read rhis twice and still dont understand it
I’m hoping pep plays the kids for most of the game but also appreciate its important key players still see some minutes.

I think a point will be a success here but can see a loss which I’m not arsed about

Looking forward to this. With those on previous page possibly out, makes sense why Galvez was training with the team.

I think ederson should play tonight. I think he'll play Carson next week and if he does, it'll mean Ederson, who will play the c.l final won't have played since the semi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.