Brighton & Hove Albion (A) - Wed 24th May, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact same line-up as Chelsea would do me.

Bring the first team on in the second half.

Another rest for the top players, and then use Brentford to get them back into rhythm together.

I should imagine were gonna see Ederson at some point. Especially if Ortega is gonna stay in goal for the FA Cup

Can't see us wanting our first choice keeper going into a champions league final without game time in 3 weeks
No doubt we'll see Ederson in goal before the FA cup but whether he'll play in the cup only Pep knows.

Ortega has made very few mistakes and looks calm and assured. The more I see the more i like and i like the fact we have 2 good keepers to choose from.

I should imagine were gonna see Ederson at some point. Especially if Ortega is gonna stay in goal for the FA Cup

Can't see us wanting our first choice keeper going into a champions league final without game time in 3 weeks
Good point.

I look forward to every, single game and this is no exception - a tough game though.

Ortega
Lewis Stones Laporte Gomez
Bernardo Phillips Gundo
Phil Alvarez Palmer

I'd like a glimpse of Oscar Bobb if possible too.

That is the correct answer. I am hoping for Kalvin to show what he is really about and carry on from his encouraging performance on Wednesday. I am sensing a MOTM performance today, so we will only need one midfielder in the summer for Bernardo :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.