Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have made the decision to go for a relatively cheap keeper & spend the big money on young players.

Pep will have agreed to that. In fact he was on the phone persuading them. I imagine he'll have a different outlook next summer.

I think it will pay its dividends in the end mate, I do. But we absolutely have to improve the defence and address the issues that haven't been resolved. Big week ahead now.

I don't really get the comparing to joe thing as they are completely different and we play differently as well,i haven't seen much in bravo's basic skills to convince me he is a good keeper,i have praised him when he does something good but it's few and far between
Look across all the threads and you'll see the whole team and pep are getting pelters as well

and rightly so. The problems are much farther reaching than the keeper, that's the only point I'm making.

Name them. Most i can think of are attributed to our defenders putting him under unnecessary pressure..

He posted videos of his time at Barca, et al.
YouTube Bravo cock ups and you'll find plenty of mistakes down to him. That was my main reference point.

And the one at the swamp, was his fault. His red card at Barcelona, was his fault. He misses the ball when he comes out enough times, for example versus Hazard when Hazard bottled shooting. The majority are just poor goalkeeping that I'd expect a £16m keeper who is apparently top class to save.

It's weird because the one position I always thought we were solid was GK. My dad used to bang on about harts distribution all the time, bet he wishes he still had the opportunity to now.

I've said this already but Joe Hart isn't good enough. You guys should break the bank for Lloris as he's the type of keeper you lot are looking for imo. Heck even our second keeper Ospina is better than Bravo. They're both 6'0 yet Ospina has WC shot stopping abilities imo whereas Bravo seems too slow.

hmmm. Never.
Where as for the third goal he made 2 great saves before a 3rd shot finally beat him. Those 2 saves inside 2 seconds before Juve finally scored are double the amount of saves that clown in our net now has saved in 2 games. they werealso, in fact, great examples of what many people are arguing about Bravos inability to make himself big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.