Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being poor at one end doesn't excuse being poor at the other end
It doesn't help either. Again, how many goals are you actually attributing to him? Our defensive faux pas are literally hanging him out to dry with some blues. We were awful yesterday and I don't blame Bravo for any of those goals.

It doesn't help either. Again, how many goals are you actually attributing to him? Our defensive faux pas are literally hanging him out to dry with some blues. We were awful yesterday and I don't blame Bravo for any of those goals.
I have said many times since the chelsea goals that when faced with one on ones he does not come out,make himself big and narrow the angles,of course he won't save them all but do those basic things and you might,he is also 2 small,aim in any corner and he is not getting to any of them

3 goals conceded by Joe.

Only 1 less than the 'absolutely shit' Bravo...

Funny that.

Does it have to be Hart or Bravo? For me Hart probably should of been replaced to fit peps system but not for a far inferior Goalkeeper. Yes his kicking might be better (even though it's cost us several times already) but for me we need someone between the sticks who might actually fancy saving a shot. He must easily have the worst shots to goal ratio going.

What use to impress me with Hart is how we'd dominate games and the other team might have a chance from nowhere and he'd always be switched on and on the ball. People are using that as some sort of excuse for Bravo that he's not in the game much.

For what it's worth, which isn't a lot either what Hart conceded this weekend or any other week is irrelevant too. He's playing for a mid table team, today has been compared when they've played easily the best team in their league.

Or, the genius of Pep is a massive fraud. If he needs only the best 11 players in the world for his systems to work, then he's not even a decent coach, but a genius at FIFA and Football Manager at best. I'm sorry, but the way we were picked apart both by Leicester and Chelsea shows that his current ideas do not work, at least not in the PL. We've won the league twice with half of our current squad playing, now suddenly we need to spend even more money for it to work?? More worryingly, he doesn't seem to be able to react and adapt during a game, which reminds me of Pellegrini.

So if Pep was sacked tomorrow, you won't want to sign defenders ?

You will be happy to build the team on this lot ?

I have said many times since the chelsea goals that when faced with one on ones he does not come out,make himself big and narrow the angles,of course he won't save them all but do those basic things and you might,he is also 2 small,aim in any corner and he is not getting to any of them

Perhaps, we can always look back on some of the goals and come to those conclusions. Just cast your mind back to last season though. Hart was guilty on many occasions of not doing exactly that or being beaten in situations where we all thought "he should have got that." It seems lately though, that every time we have a disappointing result, fans are looking to Bravo.

So if Pep was sacked tomorrow, you won't want to sign defenders ?

You will be happy to build the team on this lot ?

Exactly, we are crying out for them, still! Despite £millions spent. We have to look further afield to the likes of Txiki and the failure to address the issues of an ageing squad.

As in business, new boss wants to make a statement, walks in and sacks a popular long timer - he makes a calculated gamble.

The replacement excels and everyone forgets the previous guy.

The replacement bombs and the boss is seriously questioned.

Exactly, we are crying out for them, still! Despite £millions spent. We have to look further afield to the likes of Txiki and the failure to address the issues of an ageing squad.

We have made the decision to go for a relatively cheap keeper & spend the big money on young players.

Pep will have agreed to that. In fact he was on the phone persuading them. I imagine he'll have a different outlook next summer.

Perhaps, we can always look back on some of the goals and come to those conclusions. Just cast your mind back to last season though. Hart was guilty on many occasions of not doing exactly that or being beaten in situations where we all thought "he should have got that." It seems lately though, that every time we have a disappointing result, fans are looking to Bravo.
I don't really get the comparing to joe thing as they are completely different and we play differently as well,i haven't seen much in bravo's basic skills to convince me he is a good keeper,i have praised him when he does something good but it's few and far between
Look across all the threads and you'll see the whole team and pep are getting pelters as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.