Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't help either. Again, how many goals are you actually attributing to him? Our defensive faux pas are literally hanging him out to dry with some blues. We were awful yesterday and I don't blame Bravo for any of those goals.

I don't blame him for any of those yesterday but I'd like him to make a better fist of the ones that do go in. Vardy waltzed round him yesterday and had time for a fandango before shooting! From what I've seen so far this season his game consists of 70% beginning attacks and 30% stopping goals when I'd much rather have it the other way round.

I don't really get the comparing to joe thing as they are completely different and we play differently as well,i haven't seen much in bravo's basic skills to convince me he is a good keeper,i have praised him when he does something good but it's few and far between
Look across all the threads and you'll see the whole team and pep are getting pelters as well

Juliet wasn't responsible for yesterday's loss,but I doubt he's good enough for this league or for the levelwhere we want to get to.

Joes keeping ,throwing & kicking was superior for Toro today. Juliet doesn't have presence Joe does..... as did Yaya,Vincent,Zabba,Kun,Nigel.

All history now I'm afraid !! We've lost more than just ability,we've lost size,physique,stature,presence,character,fight,personality.

You miss this one?

I think you will find if you look closely enough that an opposition fan was blinding super joey with one of those laser pens, the fact he managed to touch the ball and then get up to try and prevent the first goal scored against him in 3 years especially after the fall broke 2 of his ribs shows what a legend he is.

Joe's head wasn't really in the game at all last season, and that was completely his fault.

Irrespective of what he would claim, he had stuff going on off the pitch which would surely distract better players than him.

Coupled with plenty of errors, his very poor distribution, and his form at the Euros, it was no surprise Pep decided to be straight with Joe.

Joe's head wasn't really in the game at all last season, and that was completely his fault.

Irrespective of what he would claim, he had stuff going on off the pitch which would surely distract better players than him.

Coupled with plenty of errors, his very poor distribution, and his form at the Euros, it was no surprise Pep decided to be straight with Joe.

Sacked him without a much better upgrade.

Joe's available fo £10m & we paid £16m for Juliet....ahem??

I only wish Pep could hold is hands up and admit his mistake bring Joe back.

Juliet wasn't responsible for yesterday's loss,but I doubt he's good enough for this league or for the levelwhere we want to get to.

Joes keeping ,throwing & kicking was superior for Toro today. Juliet doesn't have presence Joe does..... as did Yaya,Vincent,Zabba,Kun,Nigel.

All history now I'm afraid !! We've lost more than just ability,we've lost size,physique,stature,presence,character,fight,personality.
Where's de Jong playing these days

I think you will find if you look closely enough that an opposition fan was blinding super joey with one of those laser pens, the fact he managed to touch the ball and then get up to try and prevent the first goal scored against him in 3 years especially after the fall broke 2 of his ribs shows what a legend he is.

He is a legend to most of us, who are grateful for some superb performances and playing a huge part in our rise to a relatively successful side again.

He is a legend to most of us, who are grateful for some superb performances and playing a huge part in our rise to a relatively successful side again.

I would only disagree with the grateful and legend bit, he certainly had an important role in our success. I wish him well in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.