Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking at some old threads about Hart and his mistakes and even less than 3 years ago, people were calling him out on here.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/joe-hart.288911/page-220

And that's far from the only one.
Some should have been careful what they wished for changing our donkey for a stallion would have been great but we got a blind mouse for him.Strongly suspect hart will be at Liverpool come January at least they'll be upgrading.

Harts been in superb form for England lately
How a keeper has become the focal point for starting moves is beyond me,hes a long way fronm the objective which is of course the net at the other end

Do I think one of Harts fantastic saves would galvanise the side in games ,of course it would
What are you saying here the 78% possession we had on Saturday's a great comfort to me.

Last edited:
I totally agree that Joe was excellent at saving one-on-ones and it is somewhat odd that an experienced keeper playing at the top level, like Bravo, can be seemingly so poor. But it's swings and roundabouts. Joe gave away possession most of the time he had the ball whereas with Bravo we generally keep it.

Now thats dangling the maggot, will I bite ?

I'm still waiting for the self-proclaimed ITKs to substantiate their innuendos about Hart.

And please, no more of this "we'll get the pants sued off us" shit. You can give a general indication without getting into legal bother. FFS, you're clever enough on your other posts.

So, did he get banished for footballing or non-footballing reasons?

We managed 2 premier league winning seasons with some of the best attacking football I've ever seen with Hart in goal. It's not an impossible scenario that some are suggesting.

This "better standard" of attacking football some are alluding to on here is basically a cracking game against Barcelona, a 65 minute domination at United, usual drubbing of West Brom et al and a lot of shite finishing and decision making in the final third. The only one that's been alien to us lately is the Barcelona result. And people want to put these results down to having Bravo in goal. Lol.

I'm still waiting for the self-proclaimed ITKs to substantiate their innuendos about Hart.

And please, no more of this "we'll get the pants sued off us" shit. You can give a general indication without getting into legal bother. FFS, you're clever enough on your other posts.

So, did he get banished for footballing or non-footballing reasons?
Eh, what's going on? What have I missed?

Two senior posters who claim inside knowledge have alleged Hart committed some sort of indiscretion that can't be elaborated on for legal reasons.

If true, that might put a different light on the debate.

He'd hardly be the first footballer to commit an 'indiscretion' though would he. I don't remember the rags getting rid of Rooney for shagging ageing whores while his wife was pregnant, or any other clubs getting rid of various bellends for drink driving, nightclub incidents and shagging team mates' wives.

I think Pep has dropped a bollock letting him go and it's weakened the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.