Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been better all around if Hart had been sold rather than loaned out, at least then we wouldn't have people grasping at straws hoping he will come back.

Bravo will continue to be our No1 and I suspect we will be talking about him in a more positive manner by the end of the season.

Bravo is gashly out of form right now. But saying Joe was a better shot stopper than Bravo is just following a false narrative.

save-rates1.png

Stats from the last 2.5 seasons.

Source & Article : https://seekingobjectivity.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/joe-hart-vs-claudio-bravo-shot-stopping/

On their average days, Bravo is a better shot stopper than Hart. The problem is he's way out of form right now.

Not good enough for Burnley and Sunderland? LOL ffs. Barcelona would have him back in a heartbeat if they had a choice.

Playing a risky game posting facts on here :)

Bravo is gashly out of form right now. But saying Joe was a better shot stopper than Bravo is just following a false narrative.

save-rates1.png

Stats from the last 2.5 seasons.

Source & Article : https://seekingobjectivity.wordpress.com/2016/12/13/joe-hart-vs-claudio-bravo-shot-stopping/

On their average days, Bravo is a better shot stopper than Hart. The problem is he's way out of form right now.

Not good enough for Burnley and Sunderland? LOL ffs. Barcelona would have him back in a heartbeat if they had a choice.
He is not out of form he is just bad,comparing them across 2 different teams,different leagues with teams that play completely differently is meaningless

He is not out of form he is just bad,comparing them across 2 different teams,different leagues with teams that play completely differently is meaningless

How do you know this Karen, did you watch him before he joined City?

I didn't save for a few games here or there for Barca and Chile so haven't a clue how good or otherwise he is.

The only thing I have to go off is stats and look at his personal honours as well as team honours he has, they all point toward him being a very good keeper, so logic dictates to me that he must be out of form.

Don't know if this has already been asked but would Joe come back to us now if we wanted him back?

I didn't save for a few games here or there for Barca and Chile so haven't a clue how good or otherwise he is.

The only thing I have to go off is stats and look at his personal honours as well as team honours he has, they all point toward him being a very good keeper, so logic dictates to me that he must be out of form.

There is out of form and then there is one season too many like David Seaman - only time will tell.

He is 34 and should be at his peak,so far he hasn't even come out or spread himself for the 1 on 1's,basic stuff,he doesn't command the area or any of the sweeping since he got sent off,dodgy on crosses,you can't judge how him on past teams in different countries,even pep says he is finding it hard here because of the long balls and it's always in the air,bravo won't be used to it either and is struggling,i hope he sorts it out as i said earlier,i don't want any player to fail as that means we won't be winning much
Joe has said he is not coming back

Yeah you're right. Joe plays football while Bravo were playing ping pong in Barcelona.

But seriously, we can compare goals scored by forwards with different teams and different leagues.
Why not saves for keepers?
Denial runs deep within you.

It would have been better all around if Hart had been sold rather than loaned out, at least then we wouldn't have people grasping at straws hoping he will come back.

Bravo will continue to be our No1 and I suspect we will be talking about him in a more positive manner by the end of the season.

He better fucking hurry up then as we're almost half way through the season.

People are going to judge Bravo on the dross he's serving up in a City shirt. I don't give a flying fuck what he's done elsewhere, in the same manner I don't give a flying fuck what Aguero did at Atleti. He will be judged by us, week in, week out by what he does in front of our eyes and if it's shit, it will be called shit. The same as every other player.

Him being a supposed excellent keeper for a million years and everyone (who oh so obviously watched him extensively before he signed and played 70 odd times for Barcelona) perpetrating that point does not change the fact he's shown nothing of that form since August or whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.