Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is 34 and should be at his peak,so far he hasn't even come out or spread himself for the 1 on 1's,basic stuff,he doesn't command the area or any of the sweeping since he got sent off,dodgy on crosses,you can't judge how him on past teams in different countries,even pep says he is finding it hard here because of the long balls and it's always in the air,bravo won't be used to it either and is struggling,i hope he sorts it out as i said earlier,i don't want any player to fail as that means we won't be winning much
Joe has said he is not coming back
You can't judge players based on his past teams in different countries? Well Messi is shit then by that logic, since he's done zilch in the almighty Premier League.

Is he out of form or is this the real him was my point
So he's played like what maybe 400+ games in his career and was regarded as one of the top keepers in the world, then he's played like 20 games for city. So obviously the 20 games for city is what defines him as a player.

He isn't but your logic still applies. Or are you admitting that you're treating Bravo with a double standard?
I only judge what i see in sky blue,in this country and this league,all players,i can't see into the future just what i see now,hopefully he will be my fav player next season,until then this forum is for discussing what is happening right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.