Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is 34 and should be at his peak,so far he hasn't even come out or spread himself for the 1 on 1's,basic stuff,he doesn't command the area or any of the sweeping since he got sent off,dodgy on crosses,you can't judge how him on past teams in different countries,even pep says he is finding it hard here because of the long balls and it's always in the air,bravo won't be used to it either and is struggling,i hope he sorts it out as i said earlier,i don't want any player to fail as that means we won't be winning much
Joe has said he is not coming back

He spread himself against Leicester, beaten by two very good strikes, granted against Chelsea he didn't.

I don't think he's nearly as bad as some are making out, that said he's yet to impress me, I'm just willing to give him a bit more time before joining the baying mob.

The only real howler I can think of from Bravo in the league that cost us a goal was at the swamp.
Compared to the rest of our defenders he is not our main problem.

He spread himself against Leicester, beaten by two very good strikes, granted against Chelsea he didn't.

I don't think he's nearly as bad as some are making out, that said he's yet to impress me, I'm just willing to give him a bit more time before joining the baying mob.
At the games he should be fully supported but on here we can say what we think

The only real howler I can think of from Bravo in the league that cost us a goal was at the swamp.
Compared to the rest of our defenders he is not our main problem.

That's half the point though, although he has made more mistakes that haven't led to goals, he's not doing the basics right. Whilst they're not glaring howlers (through the legs, dropped in net, fumbled etc), it's quite clear to see he's getting the basics wrong and should be dealing with much more than he has been doing.

If you want to do stats then do bravo at barca and him here so far then we can see if he is indeed struggling here
Please. Re-read my post. But this time please do it while taking off your joe-glasses. I clearly stated twice that he's out of form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.