Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too true. Same with Kolarov.

I guess the difference is that the same problems Pep is uncovering with AK now, we've seen for 5 years, whereas Bravo is new to the league and country.

Thus I have slightly more patience watching Bravo dive the wrong way all the time (for now) than I do seeing AK jog back and only dangle his leg out when the ball's been played past him.

His stats in England rate him higher than De Gea.
What has that got to do with it? we don't measure ourselves against them anymore
I was saying compare bravo now against his last number of games at barca so we can see if he is the same or is just struggling here,take it to the bravo thread as we are way off topic here

What is blatantly obvious is the the fans behind the goals applaud because hes the City keeper not because of who he is ie Bravo. Its a diffrent type of reception When Joe was applauded you felt the warmth of the crowd cos he is one of ours. I think that just about sums up the situation.

His stats in England rate him higher than De Gea.

Thus proving stats prove fuck all without context.

If someone said we could have De Gea over Bravo, I'd drive the fuckers to their required destinations even if on the vinegar strokes with Scarlett Johansson.

Yes let's bring Hart back. And Mangala. And Nasri.

Oh ... and Pellegrini. And pizza!!

Certainly wouldn't tell much difference with how we're playing and defending lately! Bring back Pearce, at least we could manage a good 0-0 then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.