Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been a fantastic save if he'd kept it out and he nearly did.

I've just watched that second goal again very carefully and when the throw is taken, Silva is standing just off King and Kolarov is marking Slimani. The ball comes in and Fernando challenges the Leicester player , who just wins out. Silva has moved towards the ball and left King free while Slimani moves back a couple of yards, Kolarov doesn't go with him and no one else picks him up. So he picks up the second ball and knocks it back to King, who hasn't moved from where he was when the throw is taken. If Silva had stayed where he was at that time and just kept an eye on King, he'd struggle to get that shot away or it would be blocked by Silva.

And the goal Burnley scored was another where we failed to pick up an opposition player just outside the box at a set piece and he's got to the second ball virtually unchallenged. It's something we're very poor at generally.
Yep,too many of our players are happy to relinquish responsibility when it comes to the less glamorous aspects of the game.
Starting with our front men,defending is a job our entire team should be doing,and not just the back 3 or 4,otherwise,as recent evidence has proved,we become a sitting duck,looking spineless and woefully exposed and with Bravo being on the end of it.

You have posted all his "mistakes" at Torino as well,it serves no purpose to what bravo is doing here,do you honestly think he is doing all the things he is here to do well or not?

Karen its the bring back Joe thread so of course it has relevance.

Bravo talk should be in his performance thread.

It really is that simple.

I think you are right on how it will pan out. Do you not think Joe could develop that side of his game?

Have you any keeper in mind you think Pep could bring in that fulfils his requirements?
I think Pep recognises the basic skills of what he needs from a keeper. I assume he thinks Joe doesn't have them. I suppose its a bit like if Dunne was still a centre back and we were asking does he have the basic skill's and just as importantly, reading of the game to develop into a ball playing centre back, or whether we needed a different sort of centre back, don't suppose many would think he could .
As for long term who has the right keeper long term I have no idea, I presume we'll have a good look at Gunn and Rulli, but if they aren't thought good enough then apart from Neuer who would be difficult if not impossible to get I don't see enough goalkeepers to say who we could bring in. With Bravo being 34 he's only ever going to be a short term answer at best.

It wasn't a mistake to get rid of him and I think he'd have gone whoever came in.

So what's the answer? Because if you don't find one then it's all going to collapse around you.

It's not just the goalie as you know. Your defence is pish in relation to the company you want to dominate.

Who do you think would do the job you need doing.

You have posted all his "mistakes" at Torino as well,it serves no purpose to what bravo is doing here,do you honestly think he is doing all the things he is here to do well or not?
I've posted two fucking videos at the weekend as stated. Neither are being discussed now.

You aren't understanding the discussion, that's on you. It's been explained to you three times in the last four pages.

Hart was not blamed for those goals in those videos on the last couple of pages. Do you or do you not think Bravo would have been slated for conceding both?

U can post Harts mistakes for Torino all u like..... I bet he is also making world class saves of which Bravo is not

U would struggle to find any decent saves Bravo has made in a city shirt never mind world class

Some of you just don't get it. Even if Pep walked tomorrow, Hart would not be coming back. Fact. Period, End of or whatever other of those stupid phrases people use.
it's very strange that some folk just cannot understand this.

So what's the answer? Because if you don't find one then it's all going to collapse around you.

It's not just the goalie as you know. Your defence is pish in relation to the company you want to dominate.

Who do you think would do the job you need doing.
I think we need a centre back and a left back and we need to defenders to stop falling asleep.

I've posted two fucking videos at the weekend as stated. Neither are being discussed now.

You aren't understanding the discussion, that's on you. It's been explained to you three times in the last four pages.

Hart was not blamed for those goals in those videos on the last couple of pages. Do you or do you not think Bravo would have been slated for conceding both?
Who said he wasn't blamed? he was slagged off a lot last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.