Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been a fantastic save. We allowed a Premier League footballer time and space to measure a powerful shot into the top corner. Bravo nearly saved it. His size possibly hindered him. He got a good hand to it so you could say he should have stopped it.
He didn't. I think it was a good effort, had he kept it out it would have been a fantastic save. He didn't so he's back to clownio.
Had anyother keeper been in that position, the keeper wouldn't be held responsible for it.
Having just re watched it again, what the knockers have failed to point out, King hits the ball with his instep, thus curling the ball away from the keeper, making it even harder to save.

Bravo for some reason or another has been targeted by many, not after a few months or a season but immediately.
Look at this disrespectful totally unhelpful thread.
This will only lead to negativity, it's an embarrassing thread. Our manager wanted Joe gone and a more suitable keeper in. That has happened.

Every other player who's left is in the player thread. The amount of garbage and vitriol aimed at Bravo from our own is depressing.
I've posted two videos of Hart, two goals that Bravo would be slaughtered for conceding, was Hart slaughtered? No. He was backed and righly so.
Why isn't Bravo afforded the same backing and the respect he deserves?

Fans can say it's only a forum, but first back pass tonight will be greeted with jeers and groans. Round me in 130 it will be anyway.

Hart was a fine keeper on the back of his worst season for sometime with a near Sunday league standard Euros and we looked to improve him.
He had his limitations and flaws, he will always be fondly remembered and rightly so. It's about time we all moved on.
The thing is Hart had a similar rough patch like this before during his City career but he was still backed by everyone, even when he got dropped for Pantillimon. Why Bravo gets no backing is beyond me, as if he's the one that's come here and forced Joe to get out. All he's done is receive a phone call from Pep to come play for City and that's all he did.

The thing is Hart had a similar rough patch like this before during his City career but he was still backed by everyone, even when he got dropped for Pantillimon. Why Bravo gets no backing is beyond me, as if he's the one that's come here and forced Joe to get out. All he's done is receive a phone call from Pep to come play for City and that's all he did.

That's far too simplistic for BM .

i have no problems with bravo and believe he will come (very)good with us, he is a very good goalkeeper,
however joe had earn the respect and trust of the fans so was given a little more leeway, it will imo come with bravo, he needs a couple of good showings to get everybody's confidence up in him, I personally feel he has done little wrong in his time here but for some reason seems to be the focal point with fans and pundits because things aren't going too well at the moment, I put it down to collective defensive errors more than anything bravo has done wrong.

Is it me or are we suggesting going around in circles here?

We had a brilliant keeper
Brilliant keeper has poor euor's and must therefore be shite
Sack Joe, bring in Bravo
Bravo isnt good enough
Bring Joe back!!!

Time to move on, decision was made, it was wrong, maoning about the past isnt going to change anything.

To be fair though Bravo has done nothing to warrant that backing from city fans, there is an argument about getting behind a new player however Hart's bad patch came after years of being an amazing goalkeeper for us. Bravo hasn't given us anything yet, mostly blunders starting on his debut.

enlighten me then please
As has been posted many times Hart is the wrong type of goalkeeper for a Guardiola team. Just as Andy Carroll would be the wrong types of striker or Terry the wrong sort of centre back, nothing to do with form or ability.

As has been posted many times Hart is the wrong type of goalkeeper for a Guardiola team. Just as Andy Carroll would be the wrong types of striker or Terry the wrong sort of centre back, nothing to do with form or ability.
Then what I said is correct. The decision was made, time to move on.

To anyone else....Does anyne on this thread actually do the booing of Bravo at the games? Cmon own up/

Then what I said is correct. The decision was made, time to move on.

To anyone else....Does anyne on this thread actually do the booing of Bravo at the games? Cmon own up/
Time to move on I agree, but you did post "Brilliant keeper has poor euor's and must therefore be shite" which wasn't the reason he wasn't kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.