Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair though Bravo has done nothing to warrant that backing from city fans, there is an argument about getting behind a new player however Hart's bad patch came after years of being an amazing goalkeeper for us. Bravo hasn't given us anything yet, mostly blunders starting on his debut.
His backline isn't necessarily helping him either.

To be fair though Bravo has done nothing to warrant that backing from city fans, there is an argument about getting behind a new player however Hart's bad patch came after years of being an amazing goalkeeper for us. Bravo hasn't given us anything yet, mostly blunders starting on his debut.

Mostly blunders? I can think of 2.

Being honest Tom, Bravo has still to earn the respect from some fans which is fair do's. What he shouldn't be receiving is the vitriol that some seem to take joy in posting. He has been here a third of a season and has had nothing but turmoil in front of him. He deserves time and a settled defence before we will see if he is good enough.

Regarding Joe, I personally think people simply remember the worldies he pulled off occasionally, but again, being honest, he was poor in most other aspects of his game, but that seems to be swept under the carpet.

Bottom line is that Joe aint coming back, and Bravo needs time and a settled defence before any reasoned discussion could be held.

So we must all rate Bravo and be super pleased he lowered himself and his great standards to come a play for little City because he's achieved more than the majority of our squad at other clubs and for country, despite being a traffic cone so far. Yeah, right.
He will get respect when he earns some, and shows a bit of nous and presence in his performances.

So we must all rate Bravo and be super pleased he lowered himself and his great standards to come a play for little City because he's achieved more than the majority of our squad at other clubs and for country, despite being a traffic cone so far. Yeah, right.
He will get respect when he earns some, and shows a bit of nous and presence in his performances.

The only trophies in his career are the 2 La Ligas and 2 Copa Americas. The rest he was on the bench(champions league, copa del reys)

the thing is all of the team are not playing well and the defence is all over the place but the last 2 games bravo been questioned for 3 of the goals we have given up. we should not really point fingers at this stage but he left open a big hole 3 times for the goals leicester and chelsea scored ok you always back the striker but i think joe hart cuts down the angle with all 3 of them and stands up longer making the striker think that second more

i will say this when things are going well we could play chappy in net and we would make him look world class but when shit hits the fans its always the keeper to take the full shit lumps and all

Being honest Tom, Bravo has still to earn the respect from some fans which is fair do's. What he shouldn't be receiving is the vitriol that some seem to take joy in posting. He has been here a third of a season and has had nothing but turmoil in front of him. He deserves time and a settled defence before we will see if he is good enough.

Regarding Joe, I personally think people simply remember the worldies he pulled off occasionally, but again, being honest, he was poor in most other aspects of his game, but that seems to be swept under the carpet.

Bottom line is that Joe aint coming back, and Bravo needs time and a settled defence before any reasoned discussion could be held.

Im not happy with Bravo and think Joe Hart is a better shot stopper and braver. I do however think we should give Bravo a chance. we are asking a lot of the defence to persist with playing it out under pressure and therefore the keeper has more pressure.

what I cant stand is the arseholes that stayed behind at Leicester till the final whistle to boo bravo and whoever else displeased them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.