Bring Back Joe Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we must all rate Bravo and be super pleased he lowered himself and his great standards to come a play for little City because he's achieved more than the majority of our squad at other clubs and for country, despite being a traffic cone so far. Yeah, right.
He will get respect when he earns some, and shows a bit of nous and presence in his performances.

I don't believe anyone is saying that, I believe what's being said is that he isn't shit as his record proves, that's all.

I think the overwhelming majority acknowledge that his performances for City need to improve.

So we must all rate Bravo and be super pleased he lowered himself and his great standards to come a play for little City because he's achieved more than the majority of our squad at other clubs and for country, despite being a traffic cone so far. Yeah, right.
He will get respect when he earns some, and shows a bit of nous and presence in his performances.

No, you should support him because he's our keeper now.

Mostly blunders? I can think of 2.

United goal, United where he overplayed it and ended up having to make the last ditch tackle on Rooney, Barca was a comedy of blunders all in one. What I am trying to say for his position the main thing is saving shots, he isn't doing that.

Being honest Tom, Bravo has still to earn the respect from some fans which is fair do's. What he shouldn't be receiving is the vitriol that some seem to take joy in posting. He has been here a third of a season and has had nothing but turmoil in front of him. He deserves time and a settled defence before we will see if he is good enough.

Regarding Joe, I personally think people simply remember the worldies he pulled off occasionally, but again, being honest, he was poor in most other aspects of his game, but that seems to be swept under the carpet.

Bottom line is that Joe aint coming back, and Bravo needs time and a settled defence before any reasoned discussion could be held.

Absolutely and if this reached the terraces I would agree and at no point he should be bood etc but I think fans are rightly questioning him. I'm not against Bravo as any loyalty to Hart I remember only too well many mistakes he made but as I mentioned earlier he was allowed a free pass at times from what he already contributed for our club.

Bravo has replaced a crowd favourite, someone who joined us as a kid when we was shit and contributed to us winning trophies and titles again, he has then underperformed hugely for a keeper of his experience and stature. He needs to redeem himself and start performing.

I agree Hart isn't coming back and the thread might be wrongly named but I certainly think fans should be able to question the pros and cons in our keeper replacement.

United goal, United where he overplayed it and ended up having to make the last ditch tackle on Rooney, Barca was a comedy of blunders all in one. What I am trying to say for his position the main thing is saving shots, he isn't doing that.

Absolutely and if this reached the terraces I would agree and at no point he should be bood etc but I think fans are rightly questioning him. I'm not against Bravo as any loyalty to Hart I remember only too well many mistakes he made but as I mentioned earlier he was allowed a free pass at times from what he already contributed for our club.

Bravo has replaced a crowd favourite, someone who joined us as a kid when we was shit and contributed to us winning trophies and titles again, he has then underperformed hugely for a keeper of his experience and stature. He needs to redeem himself and start performing.

I agree Hart isn't coming back and the thread might be wrongly named but I certainly think fans should be able to question the pros and cons in our keeper replacement.

He actually pulled off some decent stops against Barca before that brain fart but of course that doesn't come into the reckoning when people are talking about his ability to save.

There are ways of criticising and there is outright bile being put out on here. You mention him replacing a crowd favourite and although most would deny, I genuinely feel a lot of the shit written about Bravo is because of that.

Let's hope he shows us tonight the reasons we bought him

Im not happy with Bravo and think Joe Hart is a better shot stopper and braver. I do however think we should give Bravo a chance. we are asking a lot of the defence to persist with playing it out under pressure and therefore the keeper has more pressure.

what I cant stand is the arseholes that stayed behind at Leicester till the final whistle to boo bravo and whoever else displeased them.

It seems that the " arseholes " are increasing by the minute - fucking disgrace !

You obviously don't sit in the ground then. 5 minutes in against Chelsea people were groaning and shouting 'just get rid' stop 'pissing around'...
it will louder and quicker tonight.

The best manager in the World, a manager we've waited three years for has chosen him to succeed Joe. Joe has gone. It's time to support Bravo too many have been desperate for him to fail. It's pathetic as is this pointless discussion of who's better and people saying Joe would have done that.

Nasri would have buried the chance De Bruyne missed against Chelsea as would Bony. Do we want them back too?

Joe has gone, Bravo is a highly accomplished keeper who's been picked by a manager we all wanted and trust to replace him.
Time for some fans to start putting their trust in Pep and looking to support the team rather than score points in a pissing contest on BM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.