Bring the Noise

Apparently I'm not allowed to bring my drum due to its size but they can't beat me them stewards. I've got my comb and greaseproof paper which I can sneak in.

Come on Blues lets shut the fckers up. No sitting on your hands then moaning on Bluemoon. And if you don't like the playlist start your own song

Nothing like shouting your head off at a game.

Went to Leicester last week and 90% of the fans didn’t stop for the whole game. There’s no doubt in my mind that we influenced the game. The players clearly appreciated our support.

We sang it at Leicester and he didn't seem to mind. Although he didn't come over and clap us at full time...
Think we should hammer it home. The bloke thinks he’s bigger than the club…I’ll step aside he says, such arrogance…Thanks for everything Pep, always a legend, but arrogant tool.

Nothing like shouting your head off at a game.

Went to Leicester last week and 90% of the fans didn’t stop for the whole game. There’s no doubt in my mind that we influenced the game. The players clearly appreciated our support.
Yes I was at Leicester. Great away support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.