Bring the Poznan back!!

Squadmissile said:
S.H.R.E.K said:
trevorriley said:
yes i was at home against poznan when we first did it.

This is the thing I dont like about it we had to steal another teams identity to use for our own.

I give my full support all through the games, then lads beside me give me funny look when I dont join in with it as I feel like a right tit jumping around like that. Yet the same lads have stood there most of the game and not sang or give much encouragement to the team all the way through.

At the end of the day people pay for the ticket / turn up and can do what they want a guess.

Why not put our own twist on it and do it forwards or something as- were English not Polish.

Do you think you're too cool to join in on the Poznan or something??

Would you mind doing just a little bit of research before marching in with your daft opinion, the Poznan or greques or what ever it's called is done all around Europe! Poznan did it, aris did it as well as others. We call it the poznan because the poznan fans did it and soon after they had done it, we did it as a piss take of them and because they were the best fans to come to our ground, I watched them more of the match than the football.

As for doing it forwards and originality apparently being key or something, I would recommend you having a wander round YouTube just to see how many teams do it and how much they do it better than us!

1-Paid my £ to watch the football and thats what I will do.

2-It is called a fact.

It's no coinicidence that City's form dipped when we stopped doing the Poznan.

F*** me, what a buzz it must have been for the players to see/witness the Poznan going around the ground every time we scored, and then hearing us chant City on-masse. "GO ON LADS!"(the players must have thought)

Now once again we just stand there and clap after each goal. Happy clappers we are. And the players just look at the crowd and around the stadium and think, come on you boring c***'s get the Poznan going again.

chris.russell83 said:
Players fucking love it, and obviously inspires them! Vinny wants it!
LETS GIVE IT TO THEM.

Vinny did mention it a few times on twitter and also on his live interview. I say we do as the Arsenal team is read out on Sunday.

we all feel strongly about getting behind the team, lets get it together and be the 12th man again... Stand up if you love city, then crack on from there singing all way threw..

im shit at organising, but a supportters meeting somewhere with all this in mind would be a start, try to group together for match days inside stadium where the bars are.

half the buzz for me at a game is the atmosphere and fans getting together,couldnt support a team that won all the time but had shit support.. You look at milan, poznan, yaris, bayern, barca, lucky fans they are going those games..

I received no end of abuse on my thread when I started the wembley poznan thread, even more grief came when I spread the word via, media and radio.
I just ignored the grief and carried on, the proof for me was the spectacle when rags team was read out.
So I say ignore the people who don't want the Poznan back and let's get it back
However I still believe trigger point, during the game and ideally as the ref blows to restart game following our goal would be suffice

I was at Fulham away when we started doing! Bring it back for Arsenal! The media want us fans to be dead and buried, lets fucking not give it to them! CTID.

I'm in block 22 row 15 on Sunday and I'll be doing it by myself when the players come on to the pitch if I have to! If you're nearby please join in :)

I love doing the Poznan but can understand why some people don't do it. If there was a condition called Poznanitis then I have had it. Toward the New Year My right knee used to swell up after doing it but I didn't care. If the players want it back then I'll do it on one leg if I have to.

Come on Blue's; Bring It Back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.