Brit stand up comics

He's probably not in the top 50 comedians in the UK, as I said niche.

Stewart Lee? He’s pretty big now in terms of his tours and audience size. Doesn’t really fit the act as much that he is, and he’s said that himself, so I’d probably agree with niche still.

I realise I'm replying to my self but quick Google search and didn't realise he was a City fan ( should probably have put this in famous fans bit on the forum)

I was at Goodison when he started the warm up with the City players in character as Jason Bent. The City players looked incredibly confused.
I think it was the match we lost 4-0!

Each to their own. They are all niche really but some niches are bigger than others, probably.

What do you think of John Bishop, he’s in the top 50 comedians in the UK.

Are you his agent?

Give it a fucking rest :)

Stewart Lee? He’s pretty big now in terms of his tours and audience size. Doesn’t really fit the act as much that he is, and he’s said that himself, so I’d probably agree with niche still.
He doesn’t fill mid level venues at the Festival. Better than Stanhope imo, I’ve seen both and Lee edges it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.